Online Class: Introduction to CSS
with CEU Certificate*
We show you how to position your elements, lay out your elements relative to your documents, and style your HTML using predefined CSS values. We introduce you to the common CSS styling that you'll need when you start off designing your pages. If you want to get to know CSS and website design, this course is meant for you, and it can be used by anyone who hasn't even seen one line of CSS code yet. We focus on the latest CSS 3 and HTML 5 standards, so you get the latest when coding your website pages instead of focusing on older code.
Lesson 1: Introduction to CSS: Why Use CSS?
Lesson 2: CSS Syntax
Lesson 3: HTML 5 and CSS
Lesson 4: Set Up Web Pages with CSS
Lesson 5: Styling Text, Font, and Properties
Lesson 6: Styling Page Backgrounds
Lesson 7: Styling Lists in CSS
Lesson 8: Using CSS Classes and IDs
Lesson 9: Using Borders and Height and Width CSS Properties
Lesson 10: CSS Pseudo Elements
Lesson 11: Positioning Elements
Lesson 12: Validating CSS and HTML
No additional course materials required to complete this course.
A brief 10 pt. quiz will follow each lesson. Students will successfully complete this course with 70% or better.
- How to Position Elements in CSS
- CSS Explained in Layman's Terms
- About The Latest Versions of HTML5 and CSS
- How to Style CSS Lists
- How to Create and Style CSS3 Borders, Heights and Widths
- Adobe Premiere: Advanced Editing Techniques
- How to Add and Play Social Media Sources Using Muse CC
- Making Use of Bitmap Selection Tools in Adobe Fireworks
- Adobe Premiere: What is the Timeline?
- A Real World Example Using jQuery
- The Color Panel in Adobe InDesign
- Process of Keying and Compositing in Film Cut Pro X
- A CSS3 and HTML5 Introduction to Responsive Web Design
- How to Import Media and Audio into Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Premiere: Basic Editing in the Timeline