In this course, we will examine some of the most influential conspiracy theories in history, dealing with some of the world's most historic events, such as the NASA Moon Landing, the assassination of John K. Kennedy, the horrific Tuskegee Experiments, top secret government programs, and even the conspiracy behind the Loch Ness Monster.
By its very definition, conspiracy means to form an "agreement" among people. In this case, it is an agreement, usually, to deceive. There are two views of history: an accidental view and a conspiratorial view. In the first view, people do not conspire to affect history. In this view, catastrophes and other monumental events happen as a result of natural forces. In the conspiratorial view, a small group of people exert their power to directly affect an outcome that will increase their power or benefit themselves in other ways.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Summarize the history and evolution of conspiracies.
- Summarize moon landing conspiracies.
- Summarize Roswell UFO crash.
- Summarize The Philadelphia Experiment.
- Summarize The Knights Templar and the Holy Grail.
- Summarize The Illuminati.
- Describe Kennedy's Assassination conspiracy theories.
- Summarize global warming conspiracy theories.
- Summarize Princess Diana murder conspiracy.
- Summarize The Tuskegee Experiments.
- Describe The Loch Ness Monster.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||5 points|
|Lesson 1: The History and Evolution of Conspiracies||9 points|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 2: Moon Landing Conspiracies||10 points|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 3: Roswell UFO Crash||10 points|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 4: The Philadelphia Experiment||10 points|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 5: The Knights Templar and the Holy Grail||10 points|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 6: The Illuminati||7 points|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 7: John F. Kennedy's Assassination||10 points|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 8: Global Warming||10 points|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 9: Princess Diana Murdered?||10 points|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 10: The Tuskegee Experiments||10 points|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||25 points|
|The Final Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 11: The Loch Ness Monster||8 points|