Caregiving is a wonderful career option and with the right training can be a rich and rewarding professional and personal experience. These online caregiving courses will help you in your pursuit to properly care for those in need and provide strategies for getting the support you need to not feel burned out.
Caring for SeniorsUnderstanding the challenges and responsibilities of elder care, learning how to deal with day-to-day challenges and providing a safe and senior-friendly environment to loved ones is essential in the caregiving process. 0.7 CEUs $95.00
Aging and Long Term Care 101This course describes the aging process, risks to senior's health, and how to stay healthy no matter if you are 65 or 105. 0.5 CEUs $75.00
Advocacy for Elderly PatientsIn this course, you'll learn what an advocate is, what one does, and why it's important to be an advocate for patient care today. 0.6 CEUs $75.00
End of Life CareWhen it comes to end of life care there are many issues that the patient and family members will go through emotionally, physically, and spiritually. 0.4 CEUs $75.00
Alzheimer's Disease 101In this course, students will learn about some of the risk factors and perceived causes of Alzheimer's disease, the most common warning signs of the disease, how the disease is diagnosed and classified or staged, with differing symptoms affecting the lifestyle, environment and challenges placed on caregivers. 0.7 CEUs $75.00
Diabetes 101Welcome to Diabetes 101: Understanding, Diagnosing and Managing. This introductory course regarding the topic of diabetes is designed to offer students a general understanding of what diabetes is, 0.4 CEUs $75.00
HIV: Prevention, Diagnosis, TreatmentWelcome to our introductory course on HIV: Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment. In this course, students will learn the difference between HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) and AIDS (Acquired Immune 0.5 CEUs $75.00
HIPAA Compliance 101In this course, you will gain a thorough understanding of HIPAA--the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act 0.6 CEUs $75.00
Medical Office Administrative OperationsMedical Office Administrative Procedures is a course designed to help those interested in setting up a medical office or who want to learn how to manage their current medical office more efficiently. 0.8 CEUs $80.00
UniversalClass.com offers thousands of hours of online continuing education training! Here's a few reasons why lifelong learners prefer Universal Class continuing education courses:
- Accredited by IACET - Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Verify your CEUs and Contact Hours via unique certificate serial number on our service (great for employers)
- Earn a Certificate of Course Completion documenting your CEUs and Contact Hours
- Supportive Instructors!
- Easy to use! Our online courses are the easiest and most fun courses available anywhere
- Self paced! Go at your own pace. You do not need to be online at a specific date or time
- Start right now! You can start the class right now by clicking on the button 'Join this Course'
- High quality courses! Since 1999, Universal Class™ has provided high quality continuing education training to over 1,000,000 satisfied students
- Extremely affordable! Pay one time for a course and you have 6 months to finish it. Or pay $189.00 for a yearly subscription and take any course you want, as many courses as you want (over 500 to choose from)