Online Class: Reiki 2nd Degree
with CEU Certificate*
have taken this course
This course is intended for the individual with an understanding of the basic beginnings of the healing powers of Reiki, but is ready to seek a greater understanding of attunement and the flow of directed energy from the provider to the receiver.
The first level is a basic level that gets you acquainted with the universal source of healing energy and how we can use it for overall well being. The second level on the other hand gives you more power and introduces various symbols that can be used for specific healing purposes. It also imparts you the power to heal people who are not around you and even send healing energy anywhere in the world to improve crisis situations. . The representative symbols associated with Reiki ll will be explored along with an illustrated example of effective drawing techniques.
Throughout the course, participates will also learn how to positively respond to stress, how to relax and to accept happiness, learn to pass their well-being onto others who share in the respect of healing the whole person with holistic Reiki techniques. We will explore the creation of sacred settings, cultivating Reiki mastery and walking a Reiki spiritual path.
Topics will also include the role of Crystals and Colors in Reiki as well as the debunking of common myths associated with Reiki as a form of holistic healing.Reiki can be used as a cure for a multitude of ailments and can also be incorporated in everyday living so as to lead a happy and peaceful life. When you experience the healing powers of Reiki, you feel compelled to learn more and pass on the benefits to others around you. This Reiki II course will provide more advanced approaches which will equips you to treat other people as well.A distance attunement will be given
Universal Class, Inc. has been approved as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this approval, Universal Class, Inc. has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is widely recognized as the Standard of good practice internationally. As a result of their Accredited Provider status, Universal Class, Inc. is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its courses that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Feedback
- IACET CEUs
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
Request More InformationHave a question? Check out our FAQ or contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: A Look BackSince ancient times, healing methods based on the transfer of universal life force energy or Chi has been used to treat day to day health issues as well as chronic illnesses.
Lesson 2: How Reiki II differs from Reiki IReiki is a gentle healing system that can help anyone in distress. Reiki can be used as a cure for a multitude of ailments and can also be incorporated in everyday living so as to lead a happy and peaceful life.
Lesson 3: Second Degree Power Symbol (Cho-Ku-Rei)Reiki II practitioners are given more tools to heal other people and therefore have more control over energy as compared to Reiki I practitioners.
Lesson 4: Second Degree Harmony Symbol (Sei-He-Ki)It is the second symbol in Reiki and is popularly known as the harmony symbol. As the name suggests, this particular nine-stroke symbol is used to bring about harmony and is especially helpful in healing distressed relationships.
Lesson 5: Second Degree Distant Symbol (Hon-Sha-Ze-Sho-Nen)The third symbol, HON SHA ZE SHO NEN is crucial if you wish to practice distance healing.
Lesson 6: Drawing Second Degree Reiki SymbolsRight from ancient times, symbols have been used in all cultures to convey a much deeper meaning than what ordinary words would. This is mainly because a symbol is often a combination of several words.
Lesson 7: A Path Of SymbolsThis lesson will include these topics: Use of Symbols in Treatments for Oneself and Others
Reiki Ethics, Reiki Symbols and Attunement, Direct healing - Hands on Treatments Using Symbols to Treat Self and Others, Past Life healing with symbols,
Lesson 8: Reiki with Color and CrystalsA complementary therapy, Reiki is used for the healing of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual diseases. Reiki is "spiritually guided life force energy".
Lesson 9: Becoming A MasterReiki is all things to humanity. It actually is everything that we need at each moment in our life. Reiki is nothing. It is complete emptiness. It is freedom; freedom from pain and suffering.
Lesson 10: Review of Terms.A complementary therapy, Reiki is used for the healing of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual diseases. It has been practiced for thousands of years. In the 1920's Mikao Usui rediscovered and developed Reiki in Japan.
Additional Course Information
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
Course Title: Reiki 2nd DegreeCourse Number: 7550381Languages: English - United States, Canada and other English speaking countriesCourse Type: Spiritual EducationCEU Value: 1.0 IACET CEUs (Continuing Education Units)CE Accreditation: Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).Grading Policy: Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive an online/downloadable CEU Certification documenting CEUs earnedAssessment Method: Lesson assignments and review examsInstructor: Dave ScarbroughSyllabus: View SyllabusDuration: Continuous: Enroll anytime!Requirements: View Technical RequirementsCourse Fee: $65.00 (no CEU Certification) || with CEU Certification: $90.00
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define reiki.
- Describe how reiki II differs from reiki I.
- Describe second degree power symbol (cho-ku-rei).
- Describe second degree harmony symbol (sei-he-ki).
- Describe second degree distant symbol (hon-sha-ze-sho-nen).
- Describe drawing second degree reiki symbols.
- Describe using reiki with color and crystals, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
Performing reiki on others Assignment 25 An Introduction Assignment 5 Lesson 1 Assignment: History Importance Assignment 20 Lesson 1: A Look Back Exam 10 Lesson 2 Assignment:The Reiki I and II differences Assignment 20 Lesson 2: How Reiki 11 differs from Reiki 1 Exam 15 Lesson 3 Assignment: Using The Symbol Assignment 20 Lesson 3: Second Degree Power Symbol (Cho-Ku-Rei) Exam 15 Lesson 4 Assignment: The Second Symbol Assignment 20 Lesson 4: Second Degree Harmony Symbol (Sei-He-Ki) Exam 15 Lesson 5 Assignment: The Third Symbol Assignment 20 Lesson 5: Second Degree Distant Symbol (Hon-Sha-Za-Sho-Nen) Exam 14 Lesson 6 Assignment: Basic Symbols Assignment 20 Lesson 6: Drawing Second Degree Reiki symbols Exam 15 Lesson 7 Assignment: Healing Assignment 20 Lesson 7: A Path Of Symbols Exam 14 Lesson 8 Assignment: Color Assignment 20 Lesson 8: Reiki with Colors Exam 15 distance attunement Assignment 10 Lesson 9 Assignment: Practicing Reiki Assignment 20 Distance healing assignment Assignment 20 Lesson 9: Becoming A Master Exam 14 Lesson 10 Assignment: Reiki Vocabulary Assignment 20 Final Assignment Assignment 25 Lesson 10: Review of Terms Exam 15 Total Points: 427
- Reiki The Ultimate Guide Learn Sacred Symbols & Attunements plus Reiki Secrets You Should Know
- Reiki the Ultimate Guide Vol. 5 Learn New Psychic Attunements to Expand Psychic Gifts & Healing (Reiki: The Ultimate Guide)
- Reiki The Ultimate Guide, Vol. 2 Learn Reiki Healing with Chakras, plus New Reiki Healing Attunements for All Levels (Reiki: The Ultimate Guide)
- Reiki the Ultimate Guide, Vol. 3: Learn New Reiki Aura Attunements Heal Mental & Emotional Issues
Choose Your Subscription PlanCourse OnlyOne Course
No Certificate / No CEUs$65for 6 monthsBilled once
This course only
Includes certificate X Includes CEUs X Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 6 months No. of courses 1 courseCertificate CourseOne Course
Certificate & CEUs$90for 6 monthsBilled once
This course only
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 6 months No. of courses 1 coursePlatinum YearlyALL COURSES
Certificates & CEUs$189per yearYou save 50%!Billed once
Includes all 500+ courses
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 12 Months No. of courses 500+Platinum MonthlyALL COURSES
Certificates & CEUs$59 first month$29.00 / month thereafterBilled monthly
Includes all 500+ courses
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete Monthly No. of courses 500+
- "I found Dave to be very informative and extremely helpful in answering my questions. I look forward to taking the reiki hand positions and his master reiki class. Even though I am a Reiki Master, I found the information in this course to be invaluable. I learned so much from taking this course that I will use in my reiki practice....I found Dave to be very informative and extremely helpful in answering my questions. I look forward to taking the reiki hand positions and his master reiki class. Even though I am a Reiki Master, I found the information in this course to be invaluable. I learned so much from taking this course that I will use in my reiki practice." -- Judy W.
- "Very quick to respond, very fair in marking....Very quick to respond, very fair in marking." -- Pamela G.
- "The information was presented in an orderly fashion, making it easier to follow along in a logical manner. Very satisfied with the course....The information was presented in an orderly fashion, making it easier to follow along in a logical manner. Very satisfied with the course." -- Gloria C.
- "Thank you. This course was awesome!" -- Cindylu F.
- "I have found all this course to be very valuable. The instructor was great and awesome in helping me. I enjoyed his teaching." -- Terrilynne C.
- "An extremely informative course....An extremely informative course." -- Doris Z.