This online class will address a number of these issues and give you a place to start. Financial concerns regarding IRA's, insurance, and what you should do with your house will be addressed. Specific health recommendations will be made to maximize your physical condition during retirement. And what about your social and family relationships? Most of us have allowed these very important relationships to lapse when our happiness during retirement is actually based on them.
- Completely Online
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Define the plan for retirement.
- Describe investing techniques.
- Describe sources of retirement income.
- Summarize unexpected or unanticipated expenses.
- Summarize reason and methods for investing in health.
- Describe family life.
- Describe silver and gold in terms of investment.
- Summarize developing interests and defining self-worth.
- Summarize where to live.
- Summarize the basic principles for living the life of your dreams.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|An Introduction||1 points|
|Lesson 1: Assignment 1||20 points|
|Lesson One: The Plan for Retirement||12 points|
|Lesson 2: Assignment 1||30 points|
|Lesson Two: Investing||11 points|
|Lesson 3: Assignment 1||30 points|
|Lesson Three: More Sources of Retirement Income||12 points|
|Lesson 4 Assignment - Extra Sources of Income||10 points|
|Lesson Four: Other Sources of Retirement Income||12 points|
|Lesson 5: Assignment 1||20 points|
|Lesson Five: Unexpected or Unanticipated Expenses||12 points|
|Lesson 6 Assignment: My Health Choices||10 points|
|Lesson Six: Investing In Health||11 points|
|Lesson Seven: Family Life||11 points|
|Lesson 8: Assignment 1||20 points|
|Lesson Eight: Silver and Gold||12 points|
|Lesson Nine: Developing Interests and Self-Worth||12 points|
|Lesson 10 Assignment: My Living Arrangements||10 points|
|Lesson Ten: Where To Live||12 points|
|Lesson Eleven: How to Live the Life of Your Dreams||12 points|
|The Final Exam: Retirement Planning||540 points|