This course is ideal for all parents, but can also be a very useful tool for caretakers, grandparents, teachers, and anyone who spends a lot of time helping to shape the minds of the next generation. This course provides an overview of all the parenting skills that are necessary to raise a healthy and well adjusted adult. It will also help you learn where and why some challenges may arise and how to best go about overcoming them.
If you are about to become a parent, would like to become a more effective parent, or you want to learn more about how to effectively guide children, this course is for you! After taking this course you will never look at parenting in quite the same way again!
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Summarize the basic principles of parenting skills.
- Describe child development.
- Describe temperament.
- Determine encouraging intellectual development.
- Describe communicating with your kids.
- Describe the dynamics of discipline.
- Summarize instilling self-esteem in your child.
- Demonstrate teaching your child values and morals.
- Describe supporting your child's socialization.
- Summarize meeting your child's needs.
- Summarize being a good role model.
- Describe diverse family situations.
- Describe 10 things that will make a huge difference (and why).
- Identify practice for improvement.
- Summarize available resources for parents.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|An Introduction||1 points|
|Lesson 1 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 2 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 3 Exam||8 points|
|Lesson 4 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 5 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 6 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 7 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 8 Exam||9 points|
|Lesson 9 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 10 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 11 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 12 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 13 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 14 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 15 Assignment||2 points|
|Lesson 15 Exam||10 points|
|The Final Exam||42 points|