Testimonials for Math All-In-One (Arithmetic, Algebra, and Geometry Review)
- OR -
with CEU Certificate*
- "Instructor was answering quite fast, very good!" -- Agata S.
- "The organization was the most helpful. When studying for a review exam in Math as I was, it is extremely difficult to narrow the material in to a coherent package. The instructor did this for me. This was truly a life-saver for me to pass this exam." -- Mary H.
- "All of it, what more is there to say?" -- Lydia S.
- "The videos were most helpful. My 12 year old daughter (7th gr) actually took this course as a review before beginning Pre-Algebra. I found the video content to be exactly what we needed to keep her interest and there were many real-life Math examples.
I also thought the quizzes at the end of each section were excellent. It showed me what she needed more help on." -- Jamie F.
- "Thank you! You're a great teacher!" -- Cedar J.
- "All of it was helpful, it has been a long time since i have used any math skills so I really needed this class to learn quite a bit of it all over again." -- Melissa C.
- "I found the assignments helpful. If you had one answer wrong, it was explained why the answer was wrong. You were also given the correct answer." -- Sharon W.
- "I felt the instructor did an excellent job in explaining my wrong answers. If he could have added an extra help link and maybe retake or take a new test after visiting those links I would feel more confident." -- Mary Beth R.
- "This was a review for me to brush up as well as to get in the swing of practicing Math. I'm preparing for my college Math Proficiency test. This level was fairly easy for me and I'll be taking your Algebra course. I like the video lessons; they were the most helpful. It helps to see the problems illustrated on paper as the instructor explains. This is better than just reading the lesson." -- Arlene H.
- "It was a great class for reviewing and understanding basic math concepts. As a future teacher, the lessons and additional websites are great resources that I will use in the future." -- Susan M.
- "Had fun! The entire course helped to refresh my memory and it also taught me new math terms." -- Desiree B.
- "The videos/lectures/practice problem sets were most helpful." -- Gerardo B.
- "This course explained everything very clearly; it was awesome!" -- Haley G.
- "The instructor was very good and very helpful." -- John S.
- "The overall flow of the course and ease in learning was most helpful." -- Shayna S.
- "Fast feedback!" -- Cynthia S.
- "The instructor was great in responding to emailed questions." -- Guillermo E A.
- "I enjoyed the class." -- Rubye W.
- "The videos were most helpful." -- Suzette N.
- "I found the instructor really understanding and really knew what he is teaching." -- Erika B.
- "I liked the exercises the lessons had before a quiz. My teacher was great gave me confidence that I could do this and succeed at it." -- Elise E.
- "I really found the combination of written materials and video content and class e-mail, as well as the netlinks and study exercises, to be the most helpful." -- Wilson M.
- "Very good instructor." -- LATUNIA P.
- "The precentage was very helpful learning how to divide and multiply with precentages helped me with the steps." -- Dorothea B.
- "Loved this class! What was most helpful were the lessons on fractions, decimals, percents - Just getting the basic understanding of how it all works and how they can be converted into one another." -- Gwyneth J.
- "The instructor deserves 5 stars. He put the materials together in a way that was challenging and allowed me to get back truly to the basics and for that I am grateful. I am going to continue to pursue brushing up on my skills in math and hope to achieve success on my upcoming college entrance exams." -- Dorinda B.
- "Everything was fine." -- Martha B.
- "The videos were most helpful." -- Tekevin B.
- "The video instructions were most helpful." -- Jacquelyn K.
- "The instructor is very good." -- Ruth D.
- "My teacher did a great work." -- Sunghee M.
- "What was most helpful were the detailed course lessons and the examples provided. Instructor was very knowledgeable and was very good about giving detailed feedback to correct any mistakes or misunderstandings." -- William Hunter R.
- "I enjoyed this course. I'm also glad I could get on this course as often as I could. I liked the 5 exercises before the assignments in each chapter, plus the videos helped. The break down of the material was good too. Also I noticed that the assignments and the exercises addressed my working knowledge of my work and the test addressed my verbal knowledge, which is good. I notice that I have some problems with verbal knowledge. This has to do with me and maybe a health problem. I'm glad to know this. It tells me what to work on." -- Debbie E.
- "I just want to say express my sincere thank to the organizers and my instructor for being available for me. I learned a lot." -- Richard A.
- "I enjoyed being able to get in touch with the professor." -- Sarah B.
- "The lesson assignments were very helpful. The netlinks were very helpful too. This is great for CEU. It helped me work off the rust.
Great!!!!" -- William J.
- "All parts were very helpful." -- Maliaka M.
- "The instructor was very knowledgeable about Algebra and very helpful when I had questions." -- Donna N.
- "He was really good! The teacher emailed me back so quick when I had a question and that helped more than anything else! He emailed me back so quick that I could just get on with my courses and not really have to stop." -- Claire S.
- "Prompt reply to my questions." -- Zeeshan M.
- "This was a great course. I learned a lot about Geometry and am excited to use what I learned here in my high school. It was definitely better than some of the other Universal courses I took because this instructor, Mr. Clark, was more organized and thorough with his lessons, and it was easier to understand him than other university's instructors." -- Hannah Z.
- "He was an excellent teacher...the lessons were very clear and easy to understand. I also like the 15 lesson layout." -- Rayna K.
- "Course was a bit difficult for me, instructor was available and helped me when I needed help!" -- Marcus M.
- "Very helpful." -- Susan W.
- "The instructor was unbelievably available and interested in my questions and comments. Very professional and very knowledgable." -- Kate S.
- "The instructor was very helpful." -- Karsten A.
- "The instructor was great." -- Sandy E.
- "The instructor seemed knowledgeable, warm, and human.The exercises were most helpful. There is no way to learn this stuff without practice. The exercises enable true learning." -- BARBARA P.