Sexual Harassment Compliance
with CEU Certificate*
Sexual harassment is a hot topic in today's world both in the corporate arena and in the personal arena. In this online class we will explore the concept of sexual harassment and look at solutions. Most of the ideas here will be directed toward the corporate arena, however many of the definitions and concepts apply equally to both arenas.
Be aware that many aspects of the rules and concepts governing sexual harassment are part of law. That means they must be respected and followed, but it also means that they are changing -- constantly. Any sub-topic within the legal field is part of a living code, that means the code has been set out but is always being refined, talked about, tested, renewed, and sometimes discarded. Fifty years ago, online sexual harassment wasn't an issue; today it is. So be aware that this course is not going to replace solid legal council in the area of sexual harassment. Instead, this course will be a guideline to help you understand and end sexual harassment in the workplace. To that end, we'll provide practical advice, suggestions, and ideas on how to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace, and moreover, we'll go into the necessary procedures/guidelines your personnel/HR department should have in place (and posted) in case there is an instance of sexual harassment.
2. To help you provide solutions to prevent sexual harassment from happening in your workplace.
3. To help you provide guidelines and procedures to follow in the event there is an instance of sexual harassment in your workplace.
|Lesson 1 Quiz||9|
|Lesson 2 Quiz||8|
|Lesson 3 Quiz||10|
|Lesson 4 Quiz||8|
|Lesson 5 Quiz||8|
- Sexual Harassment and the Law
- Understanding the Legal Procedures Involved in Mediation
- The Impact of a Conflict
- Understanding Urban Sociology
- Strategies for Confronting Your Fears when Speaking
- Understanding Legal Issues in Employment Law
- Dealing with Different Communication Styles
- A Sociological Perspective on the Environment
- Examining Anxiety Disorders
- How to Use Life Scripts to Improve Your Relationships with Others
- Dealing with Different Conflict Styles