Testimonials for Basic Math 101
- OR -
with CEU Certificate*
- "This was a review for me to brush up as well as to get in the swing of practicing Math. I'm preparing for my college Math Proficiency test. This level was fairly easy for me and I'll be taking your Algebra course. I like the video lessons; they were the most helpful. It helps to see the problems illustrated on paper as the instructor explains. This is better than just reading the lesson." -- Arlene H.
- "The videos/lectures/practice problem sets were most helpful." -- Gerardo B.
- "The overall flow of the course and ease in learning was most helpful." -- Shayna S.
- "I enjoyed the class." -- Rubye W.
- "I liked the exercises the lessons had before a quiz. My teacher was great gave me confidence that I could do this and succeed at it." -- Elise E.
- "Loved this class! What was most helpful were the lessons on fractions, decimals, percents - Just getting the basic understanding of how it all works and how they can be converted into one another." -- Gwyneth J.
- "The video instructions were most helpful." -- Jacquelyn K.
- "I found the assignments helpful. If you had one answer wrong, it was explained why the answer was wrong. You were also given the correct answer." -- Sharon W.
- "I found the instructor really understanding and really knew what he is teaching." -- Erika B.
- "It was a great class for reviewing and understanding basic math concepts. As a future teacher, the lessons and additional websites are great resources that I will use in the future." -- Susan M.
- "Very good instructor." -- LATUNIA P.
- "This course explained everything very clearly; it was awesome!" -- Haley G.
- "Fast feedback!" -- Cynthia S.
- "The videos were most helpful." -- Suzette N.
- "I really found the combination of written materials and video content and class e-mail, as well as the netlinks and study exercises, to be the most helpful." -- Wilson M.
- "Everything was fine." -- Martha B.
- "The instructor deserves 5 stars. He put the materials together in a way that was challenging and allowed me to get back truly to the basics and for that I am grateful. I am going to continue to pursue brushing up on my skills in math and hope to achieve success on my upcoming college entrance exams." -- Dorinda B.
- "The precentage was very helpful learning how to divide and multiply with precentages helped me with the steps." -- Dorothea B.
- "The instructor is very good." -- Ruth D.
- "I really struggled with fractions and the instructor was very helpful in his responses to my wrong answers. I was able to go back and review the lesson and see my mistakes....I felt the instructor did an excellent job in explaining my wrong answers. If he could have added an extra help link and maybe retake or take a new test after visiting those links I would feel more confident." -- Mary Beth R.
- "The videos were most helpful." -- Tekevin B.
- "Had fun! The entire course helped to refresh my memory and it also taught me new math terms." -- Desiree B.
- "The instructor was very good and very helpful." -- John S.
- "The instructor was great in responding to emailed questions." -- Guillermo E A.
- "All of it was helpful, it has been a long time since i have used any math skills so I really needed this class to learn quite a bit of it all over again." -- Melissa C.