Reading Body Language, Using it to Your Advantage
In this course you will learn what body language is, about different emotions, how to read body language and how to use the information to your personal and career advantage. You'll learn about cultural differences as it pertains to body language, the power of first impressions and intuition and how to ask the questions and be an active listener when you get responses. Don't shake another hand until you have learned all you can from the information in this course!
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Describe basics behind reading body language.
- Describe variations in body language of different groups.
- Identify and describe body language that displays different emotions.
- Summarize body reading techniques and clues.
- Summarize using body language to your personal advantage and to help your career.
- Identify patterns in a person's body language and interpret what they mean.
- Recognize and use the power of intuition.
- Perform self reflection on yourself and analyze your own body language messages.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|An Introduction||1 points|
|Assignment 1: Analyze Someone's Body Language||2 points|
|Lesson 1 Exam||15 points|
|Lesson 2 Exam||20 points|
|Lesson 3 Exam||20 points|
|Assignment 4: Reading Body Language||2 points|
|Lesson 4 Exam||20 points|
|Lesson 5 Exam||19 points|
|Lesson 6 Exam||19 points|
|Lesson 7 Exam||18 points|
|Assignment 8: Identifying Body Language Patterns||2 points|
|Lesson 8 Exam||19 points|
|Lesson 9 Exam||19 points|
|Lesson 10 Exam||19 points|
|Lesson 11 Exam||19 points|
|Lesson 12 Exam||20 points|