These introductory programming courses will give you the foundation necessary to begin a fascinating and rewarding career in computer science and information technology.
Learn How to Program
Python Programming 101This course introduces beginning and intermediate programmers to the Python programming language. 1.5 CEUs $95.00
Learn HTML - Create Webpages Using HTML5This course teaches you how to create webpages from scratch using the most current standard in HTML -- HTML5. 0.8 CEUs $95.00
MySQLThis MySQL course helps new and intermediate level database administrators and programmers understand how to setup, run, and maintain MySQL database infrastructures. 0.8 CEUs $95.00
Introduction to CSSThis course shows you how to design web pages and create CSS classes from a beginner's level to a more intermediate level. 1.1 CEUs $95.00
JQuery ProgrammingThis course will teach you everything you need to know to get started coding great and efficient web applications with jQuery. 0.9 CEUs $95.00
Microsoft Access 2019Learn MS Access 2019 completely online with step-by-step directions, HD video, and classroom exercises. 0.8 CEUs $95.00
Introduction to LogicIn this course, we will introduce many of the concepts that are involved in various forms of logical study. We will examine both formal and informal logic, differentiate between inductive and deductive reasoning, and take a look at some of the more advanced schools of logic. 0.7 CEUs $95.00
Algebra 101: Beginner to Intermediate LevelThis course will benefit current students and adult learners who need to know how to perform basic Algebra operations which involve simplifying, factoring, or solving equations in the form of inequalities, fractions, exponents and word problems. 2.5 CEUs $110.00
Statistics 101This statistics course introduces the basic concepts of statistical analysis, with a focus on both univariate (single-variable) and bivariate (two-variable) data. 3.5 CEUs $120.00
Geometry 101: Beginner to Intermediate LevelThe course begins by considering basic figures such as points, lines, and planes, and then expands into the concepts of parallelism and perpendicularity as well as more complicated geometric figures such as polygons (triangles, quadrilaterals, and so on) and circles. 1.7 CEUs $110.00
Data Analysis for BusinessThis data analysis course provides a great primer for understanding and analyzing business data. There are a wide variety of tools and resources that businesses use as part of their daily data collecting and analysis operations and functions and this class covers it all. 0.7 CEUs $95.00
Ultimate Excel Training BundleThis Excel course bundle includes everything you would every want to learn about Excel, from the very beginner to the most advanced programming concepts and procedures. 4.5 CEUs $125.00
UniversalClass.com offers thousands of hours of online continuing education training! Here's a few reasons why lifelong learners prefer Universal Class continuing education courses:
- Accredited by IACET - Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Verify your CEUs and Contact Hours via unique certificate serial number on our service (great for employers)
- Earn a Certificate of Course Completion documenting your CEUs and Contact Hours
- Supportive Instructors!
- Easy to use! Our online courses are the easiest and most fun courses available anywhere
- Self paced! Go at your own pace. You do not need to be online at a specific date or time
- Start right now! You can start the class right now by clicking on the button 'Join this Course'
- High quality courses! Since 1999, Universal Class™ has provided high quality continuing education training to over 1,000,000 satisfied students
- Extremely affordable! Pay one time for a course and you have 6 months to finish it. Or pay $189.00 for a yearly subscription and take any course you want, as many courses as you want (over 500 to choose from)