with CEU Certificate
Hypnosis involves the practice of methodically slowing down and relaxing the body's systems until the mind reaches a state of relaxation, or light trance, which allows it to readily accept beneficial suggestions.
In this course we will review hypnosis as it pertains to unwanted habits, both physical and emotional, enhancement of skills, and improving our lives, in general. Included are instructions on how to plan your sessions, how to lead yourself into a state of deep relaxation, and come up again when you are ready. You will also learn to "script" your hypnosis sessions, by carefully crafting affirmations that go to the heart of whatever you want to work on in your life. Also provided are sample scripts to help you learn how to devise your own, as well as a worksheet form for planning out your sessions.
The underlying motivation for this work is to replace and reframe negative thinking with constructive, positive thoughts and beliefs through relaxing the body into the alpha state, and suggesting succinct, positively worded ideas while the mind is open and vulnerable to suggestion.
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Reshaping Your Reality With Self-HypnosisIn this course we will review hypnosis as it pertains to unwanted habits, both physical and emotional, enhancement of skills, and improving our lives, in general.
Lesson 2: Important Things to Know About Self-HypnosisAs you move through these initial lessons, be considering your goals, ideals and the thinking that may be inhibiting you in different areas of your life.
Lesson 3: Preparing for the ProcessThis lesson will provide you with the basic structure of the self-hypnosis session, and allow you to learn the relaxation process and make preparations for your new practice.
Lesson 4: Learning About ScriptsWhen you begin to practice self-hypnosis, it is important to write out a "script" that you will follow, perhaps loosely, while you are in deep relaxation.
Lesson 5: Building Your Own Self-Hypnosis PlanEach situation is unique, but over decades of time and thousands of patients, there is some consensus about the kinds of thinking that inhibit our lives.
Lesson 6: ReceptivityMost complaints regarding receptivity involve the perceived inability to relax the body or the conscious mind.
Lesson 7: Recording Your ScriptIt is up to you whether you use your mind to perform self-hypnosis, or listen to a recording. Pre-packaged recordings can be effective, but your own voice can prove to be a powerfully effective tool.
Lesson 8: Completed Scripts; Specific IssuesIn this lesson, we are offering scripts for three of the more common reasons that people choose to learn self-hypnosis. In the Resource section, there are many websites and books that will help you develop your scripts, as well.
Lesson 9: Other Potential Uses for HypnosisAlthough it is not necessary to relive or even to identify the moments that created early emotional trauma, it is possible to go back and understand ourselves to a deeper degree through suggestive self-hypnosis.
Lesson 10: FAQ'S and CautionsSelf hypnosis sometimes takes practice. If you do not see your desired results immediately, know that your subconscious mind "got" the suggestions, and repeat your sessions.
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define self hypnosis.
- Summarize important things to know about self-hypnosis.
- Describe preparing for the process.
- Define what a self hypnosis script is.
- Build your own self-hypnosis plan.
- Define receptivity.
- User self hypnosis scripts, test their effectiveness, and then record your script, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1: History of Hypnotherapy||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 1: Reshaping Your Reality With Self-Hypnosis||Exam||10|
|Lesson 2: Advantages of Self-Hypnosis||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 2: Important Things to Know About Self-Hypnosis||Exam||10|
|Lesson 3: Basic Structure of the Self-Hypnosis Session||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 3: Preparing for the Process||Exam||10|
|Lesson 4: Sample Scripts of Self-Hypnosis||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 4: Learning About Scripts||Exam||10|
|Lesson 5: Self-Hypnosis Script Worksheet||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 5: Building Your Own Self-Hypnosis Plan||Exam||5|
|Lesson 6: Methods to Relax Body||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 6: Receptivity||Exam||10|
|Lesson 7: Recording Self-Hypnosis||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 7: Recording Your Script||Exam||10|
|Lesson 8: Sample Scripts||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 8: Completed Scripts; Specific Issues||Exam||10|
|Lesson 9: Uses of Hypnosis: Case Studies||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 9: Activity||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 9: Other Potential Uses for Hypnosis||Exam||10|
|Lesson 10: Cautions for Hypnosis||Assignment||20|
|The Final Exam||Exam||45|
- Crystal Therapy$95.001.1 CEUs
- Angel Healing$95.001.1 CEUs
- Assertiveness Training$60.001.1 CEUs
- Weight Training 101$80.001.4 CEUs
- Life Coaching 101$90.001.5 CEUs
- Healthy Relationships$50.001.0 CEUs
- Abnormal Psychology 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Building Self-Esteem in Children$60.001.0 CEUs
- Mediation 101$95.001.2 CEUs
- Reiki 1st and 2nd Degree$150.002.2 CEUs
- Nutrition 101$90.001.1 CEUs
- Confidence Building$55.001.0 CEUs
- Career Coaching$65.001.4 CEUs
- Auras: Viewing, Identifying, and Understanding$80.001.2 CEUs
- How to Be Your Own Life Coach$60.001.0 CEUs
- The Art of Breathing$50.001.0 CEUs
- Spiritual Counseling$95.001.3 CEUs
- Relaxation 101$50.001.0 CEUs
- Vegetarianism 101: How to Be a Vegetarian$55.001.0 CEUs
- Yoga 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Lifetime Wellness 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Stress Management$75.001.0 CEUs
- Energy Healing$95.000.5 CEUs
- Meditation 101: Learn How to Meditate$55.001.1 CEUs
- Wellness Coaching$75.001.1 CEUs
- Depression Management$65.001.0 CEUs
- Dream Interpretation 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Anger Management 101$75.000.9 CEUs
- Building Self Esteem$75.000.4 CEUs
- Conflict Resolution 101$75.000.9 CEUs
- Tarot Cards 101$95.000.9 CEUs
- Chakras 101$65.001.0 CEUs