Online Courses in Medical Billing, Coding, Administration
Did you know that the rate of growth in the medical billing and coding industry is expected to increase at a faster rate than most other occupations? Skilled medical billers and skilled coding technicians are in high demand. Your online training in billing and coding can help you find work in a variety of medical settings whether a private medical office or healthcare facility, a hospital or clinic, or even a claims examiner for insurance companies. If you're interested in learning a new career, or advance within your current career, or maybe learn new skills to start your own home business, taking courses in our online classrooms is a convenient way to start your education.
Universal Class™ courses are a perfect fit for today's fast-paced and busy lifestyles. The classes require no special software or hardware. You can study on your own time without the hassle of commuting or arranging your work schedule and finding childcare.
<< Previous Page 1 Next Page >>
- Advocacy for Elderly Patients$65.001.0 CEUs
- Anatomy and Physiology 101$90.002.1 CEUs
- Careers in Healthcare$55.000.2 CEUs
- Comprehensive Medical Terminology 1 & 2$115.003.3 CEUs
- CPT Coding for Beginners$154.002.0 CEUs
- HIV: Prevention, Diagnosis, Treatment$60.001.0 CEUs
- ICD-9-CM - Coding the Neoplasm for Oncology$140.000.5 CEUs
- ICD-9-CM Coding Workshop$174.000.8 CEUs
- Introduction to Medical Billing$110.001.7 CEUs
- Introduction to Medical Coding$154.002.0 CEUs
- Medical Assistant 101: Career Overview$75.002.2 CEUs
- Medical Terminology 101$75.001.8 CEUs
- Medical Terminology 201$80.001.7 CEUs
- Medical Terminology for Medical Coders$115.001.4 CEUs
- Microbiology 101$110.003.0 CEUs
<< Previous Page 1 Next Page >>
There are over 10 online courses in Medical Billing, Coding, Administration that offer more than 227 hours of Continuing Education!
Why Universal Class™?Universal Class™ offers over 5,000 hours of online continuing education training! Here's a few reasons why lifelong learners prefer Universal Class™ continuing education courses:
- Accredited by IACET - Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500, McLean, VA 22102
- Supportive Instructors!
- Earn a Certificate of Course Completion documenting your CEUs and Contact Hours
- Verify your CEUs and Contact Hours via unique certificate serial number on our service (great for employers)
- Easy to use! Our online courses are the easiest and most fun courses available anywhere
- Self paced! Go at your own pace. You do not need to be online at a specific date or time
- Start right now! You can start the class right now by clicking on the button 'Join this Course'
- Extremely affordable! Pay one time for a course and you have 6 months to finish it. Or pay $189.00 for a yearly subscription and take any course you want, as many courses as you want (over 500 to choose from)
- High quality courses! Since 1999, Universal Class™ has provided high quality continuing education training to over 600,000 satisfied students