| || || |
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery).
UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Effectively channel Universal Energy into a powerful healing touch by mastering each of the 12 Reiki hand placements.
In this course we will also go over the philosophy of Reiki, the components of Reiki and practice of Reiki. We will also learn what the 7 chakras of the body are, which organs they guide, and negative symptoms that occur when chakras are blocked. Discover which chakras each of the 12 hand positions are connected to.
Students will learn the details of how to do the Reiki Finish, a Reiki technique you can do at the end of the Reiki session to balance the other person's circulation; and the Dry Bathing technique, a Reiki technique you can do at the end of the Reiki session to realign yourself, stay in the present moment, and increase your energy.
Feel more strength from the Universal Energy and let Reiki energy guide you!
Request More Information
Have a question? Contact us for more information.
By successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe what reiki is.
- Describe chakras and hand placements 1-2.
- Describe attunements and hand placements 3-4.
- Describe reiki principles and hand placements 5-6.
- Describe reiki ethics and hand placements 7-8.
- Describe practicing reiki with pets and hand placements 9-10.
- Describe the reiki finish, the dry bathing technique and hand placements 11-12, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
Lesson 1: An Introduction to ReikiIn this lesson, we will discover what Reiki is and review the meaning behind the word Reiki.
Lesson 2: Chakras and Hand Placements 1-2In this lesson, we will cover the body's seven chakras. We'll explain about the body's aura and learn how to prepare for the first two Reiki hand placements.
Lesson 3: Attunements and Hand Placements 3-4In this lesson, we will cover what an attunement is, learn two additional Reiki hand placements and then review what we have learned up to this point.
Lesson 4: Reiki Principles and Hand Placements 5-6In this lesson, we will learn about the 5 Reiki Principles and then continue with Reiki Hand Placements 5 and 6.
Lesson 5: Reiki Ethics and Hand Placements 7-8In this lesson, we will cover some Reiki Ethics and then move on to learn Reiki Hand Placements 7 and 8.
Lesson 6: Practicing Reiki with Pets and Hand Placements 9-10In this lesson, we will learn how to practice Reiki on animals or pets as well as review the benefits of Reiki for animals.Then, we will finish up this lesson by learning Reiki Hand Placements 9 and 10.
Lesson 7: The Reiki Finish, The Dry Bathing Technique and Hand Placements 11-12In this lesson, we will learn Reiki Hand Placements 11-12. Then, we will learn about the Reiki Finish and learn the Dry Bathing Technique, finishing up with a review of what's been covered so far.
Lesson 8: Reiki Hand Positions, Chakras and Reiki, and Specific SymptomsIn this lesson, we will review alternatives to some Reiki hand positions and then explore which ailments and organs each chakra guides.
Lesson 9: ReviewIn this lesson, we will review some main points from the previous 8 lessons and review the 12 Reiki Hand Positions.
|Course Title ||: ||Reiki Hand Placements |
|CEU Value ||: || |
|Standard ||: || |
Course Adheres to the ANSI/IACET 1-2007 Standard
|Accreditation ||: || |
|Languages ||: ||English - United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and other English speaking countries |
|Course Number ||: ||7550384 |
|Course Type ||: ||How To |
|Course URL ||: || |
|Course Rating ||: || |
|Instructor ||: || |
|Syllabus ||: || |
|Grading Policy ||: || |
Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive a CEU Certificate documenting CEUs earned
|Assessment Method ||: || |
Lesson assignments and review exams
|Duration ||: ||Continuous: Enroll anytime! |
|Requirements ||: ||View Technical Requirements |
|Course Fee ||: || |
Basic Course: $30.00 (no CEU Certificate)
| || || |
Choose from 5 Secured Payment Methods
| ||Credit Card Online || ||Credit Card through FAX |
| ||Check/Money Order through Mail || ||Credit Card over the Phone |
| ||PayPal || |
|To use any of these methods you must press the "Join this Course" button on this screen and go through the online registration process in order to generate the correct order form and correctly process your enrollment. All financial information is secured and encrypted using Verisign-approved SSL during transmission. |
Other Related Classes in Spiritual Studies
- Aromatherapy 101 Have you always wanted to learn the secrets of how to blend ingredients and make your own bath and massage oils, or hand and face lotions, or room refreshers and potpourri? Then this is the class for you! This is a self-paced beginner's course demy...
- Crystal Therapy In this new age where we seek alternative ways to treat and cure our ailments, our understanding and awareness of crystals and their healing powers have flourished. In fact, you may have noticed that something magical happens when we use crystals as part...
- Tarot Cards 101 Have you always wanted to learn how to read the Tarot cards? Why not try our online class? The only requirement is a Tarot deck (and the principles are the same no matter what type of Tarot deck you use). This self-paced course will teach you the basic...
- Spiritual Counseling 101 This course will be of tremendous help to anyone, and everyone who has an open mind. Spiritual counseling and awareness is beneficial to everyone, no matter what age or education level. More important than material things, more important than the perfect...
- Feng Shui 101 Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese art that is designed to help you improve your life personally and professionally. The Chinese believe that your environment has a large effect on you mentally and your physical well-being. When you are unbalanced in yo...
- Chakras 101 Just what is a chakra? You may have heard the term in a yoga class or seen a chakra massage on your local spa's menu of services, but where did the idea of chakras originate and what associations can be found between chakras and our feelings of health an...
- Yoga 101 Yoga is accessible to everybody. A history of 5000 years is proof of how lasting and magical this exercise art really is. How many other exercises can boast worldwide acceptance? The fact is, over the past twenty years, yoga popularity has increased ...
- All About Herbs Herbs are used for both culinary and medicinal purposes--and sometimes even spiritual purposes. All About Herbs will cover all the basics so that you are ready to explore all of Herbs' many uses. Not only will you learn the history and definitions, but ...
- Reiki 1st and 2nd Degree In this course, you will learn the basics of 1st and 2nd Degree Reiki. You will have a foundational understanding necessary for self administering its healing principles, learn how to positively respond to stress, how to relax and to accept happiness, le...
- Lifetime Wellness 101 Health is defined as an optimal state of physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual well being. The same explanation applies to wellness. It's like that old saying You don't have anything if you don't have your health. Our birth certificates...
- Chakra Clearing Even while living in a busy, stressful and increasingly toxic world, you and your loved ones still deserve optimum health, harmony and emotional well being. These states can't necessarily be achieved through taking the latest (and most expensive) pharmac...
- Homeopathy 101 This self-paced Homeopathy course clearly explains the use of homeopathic remedies in the treatment of various diseases. Our online class will cover the basic concepts of homeopathy plus its application when treating illnesses particularly common to wome...
- Flower Essences 101 Flower essences are extremely diluted extracts from flowers that are used to improve the emotional, spiritual, and physical health of people and animals. This type of treatment falls under the umbrella of vibrational medicine and is related to the use o...
- Reiki 1st Degree Reiki is an Eastern healing philosophy, combined with basic universal spiritual principles, which ultimately serves its practitioners very well. It is a practice which honors the holistic needs of the body and spirit and integrates healing principles to ...
- Therapeutic Bathing 101 Therapeutic Bathing Turn your hygiene rituals into a therapeutic health treatment with a variety of products and techniques No curriculum in natural or alternative healthcare, herbal medicine, homeopathy or holistic healing is complete without a...
- Metaphysics 101 When the word metaphysics is mentioned, a wide variety of possible meanings springs to mind. For some, it is often considered part of the science of physics; to others, it might mean something mystical; to others still, it might represent a branch of phi...
- Chakra Meditation 101 Chakra Meditation is simple to learn and can take a lifetime to master. This news, however should not keep you from trying it out. Any small effort, a few minutes in your car, shower or before bedtime can be richly rewarded. Think of our bodies as an ene...
- The Runes Some say the Runes are a mystic source of power and protection bestrode from the Ancient Gods. Others have sought and believably found spiritual harmony and co-existence with the natural [earth]. For many, asking for daily guidance by casting of the rune...
- Reiki Essentials Reiki is one of the world's fastest growing healing methods. If it remains unknown and unused, it is most likely because once learned it can be practiced for free and unlike normal medicine requires no additional tools. In this course, we will discuss th...
- Aromatherapy (Intermediate to Advanced) Since the beginning of time, man has turned to nature for help, specifically using essential oils extracted from seeds, flowers, bark, resins, and other parts of plants and flowers for a variety of reasons. The Western world has departed from the wisdo...
- Reiki Attunements Reiki is increasingly popular all over the world as a complimentary treatment for both minor ailments and major diseases. More people than ever before are seeking out alternative healing opportunities and many turn to Reiki because of its successful repu...
- Reiki Hand Placements Effectively channel Universal Energy into a powerful healing touch by mastering each of the 12 Reiki hand placements. In this course we will also go over the philosophy of Reiki, the components of Reiki and practice of Reiki. We will also learn what the...
- Reiki 2nd Degree This course is intended for the individual with an understanding of the basic beginnings of the healing powers of Reiki, but is ready to seek a greater understanding of attunement and the flow of directed energy from the provider to the receiver. The fi...
- Teaching Reiki Teaching Reiki will provide a guide that all three levels of Reiki instructors can use in helping their students learn Reiki. This course will begin with an introduction of the practice of Reiki and study Reiki concepts that will lead to more meaningful...