ICD-9-CM Coding Workshop
We're sorry, this course is no longer open for enrollment.
This self-study medical coding course will emphasize the rules and guidelines on the ICD-9-CM coding manual.
The course benefits those who work or want to work in the medical field whether it be as a medical biller, medical coder, and/or medical assistant.
The class format is designed to help the beginner coder learn and understand the concept of coding a diagnostic statement.
The course is designed to help the experienced coder gain additional knowledge and practice on their speed in preparation for the coding certification exam.
Coding scenarios are provided to help the student continue his/her knowledge in the field of medical coding.
- Completely Online
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
Lesson 1_ICD-9-CM Review
Lesson 2_Conventions of ICD-9-CM Coding
Lesson 3_Coding Burns
Lesson 4_The Neoplasm Table
Lesson 5_V codes and E Codes
Lesson 6_The Hypertension Table
Lesson 7_Coding Injuries and Fractures
Lesson 8_The Table of Drugs and Chemicals
Lesson 9 The Endocrine System - Coding Diabetes
Lesson 10_Multiple and Combination Coding
- "This course made me think in detail about coding whereas I might have not thoroughly coded previous to this course." -- Lisa M.
- "I found the course to be very helpful; I found that I wasn't using correct coding in some instances, and now know the better way." -- Linda M.
- "The entire course was helpful in that it helped me do a better job in coding. It gave me a different insight on coding and trained me to dig a little deeper for codes." -- Barbara J.
- "Very good instructor." -- Vicki M.
- "Thanks for all your help! I really liked how the instructor would let you know what mistakes you made and explained why, was very helpful." -- Molly W.
- "Everything was helpful....I have had this instructor in prior classes and she did an excellent job." -- Debbie M.
- "I like the lessons and the explanation for the mistake I made for the tests. The instructor is very helpful and has a lot of experience. Thanks." -- Thuy N.
- View More Testimonials...