You'll learn how regular practice helps to build the muscle strength required to hold yoga postures. More than that, you'll develop increased lung capacity and provide the regular stimulation to the internal organs that help to balance chemical and hormone levels. Regular assignments and instructions point the way to the correct position for balancing postures, to the extent that it becomes second nature - like riding a bicycle. Emphasis is on the latest methods to slow and calm your mind, release stress and purge your thoughts of the worries and stresses of the day.
- Completely Online
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Summarize unearthing yoga's roots.
- Summarize yoga mantra.
- Describe setting the yoga stage.
- Summarize meditation and yoga.
- Demonstrate basic Yoga exercises, poses, and routines.
- Summarize ancient self improvement methods that can be effective.
- Summarize yoga and modern medicine.
- Summarize yoga misconceptions.
- Define goals with yoga.
- Select the right yoga class for you.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 1 Exam||14 points|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 2 Exam||18 points|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 3 Exam||20 points|
|Lesson 4 Assignments||1 points|
|Lesson 4 Exam||19 points|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 5 Exam||17 points|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 6 Exam||16 points|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 7 Exam||19 points|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 8 Exam||17 points|
|Lesson 9 Exam||18 points|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 10 Exam||19 points|
|Lesson 11 Exam||19 points|
|Lesson 12 Exam||17 points|