Online Class: Wellness Coaching
with CEU Certificate*
Wellness coaching is a relatively new field, intriguing anyone who desires to get all areas of their life into balance. The Wellness Coaching course is a general survey course designed to give you a well-rounded introduction to this exciting discipline. The course is designed to appeal to both potential clients of wellness coaching, as well as anyone interested in pursuing this career opportunity.
Explore the main concentrations of wellness coaching--physical wellness, mind wellness, spiritual wellness, and financial wellness. While it's not necessary for every person to work on all of these areas, it is a wonderful and comprehensive profession for anyone with a wide variety of interests and the desire to be in charge of their own career.
Wellness coaches can set their own schedule, pay rates, choose their clientele, work from nearly any location, and enjoy unlimited creativity and flexibility in their coaching approach. For potential wellness coaching clients, it's important to know what wellness coaching can and cannot offer.
This course can also teach you enough basics that you may be able to apply the lessons to yourself and get the help you need without further expense or consultation. Wellness coaching can help you identify and set realistic, measurable goals, remember and act on the joys and positive memories of childhood through exploration of the five senses, and unlock the creative energy that lies in each of us.
- Lesson One: Why Choose Wellness Coaching?
- Lesson Two: Your First Client is You
- Lesson Three: How Do I Know if it's Working?
- Lesson Four: Fact Versus Fiction in Wellness Coaching
- Lesson Five: Why We Get Stuck (and How to Get Un-stuck)
- Lesson Six: Body Wellness
- Lesson Seven: Mind Wellness
- Lesson Eight: Spiritual Wellness
- Lesson Nine: Economic Wellness
- Lesson Ten: Staying Balanced in Times of Crisis
- Lesson Eleven: Ethics of Wellness Coaching
- Lesson Twelve: Business Strategies for Wellness Coaching
Each lesson will include a written and practice assignment that will directly apply what you have learned.
A brief 25 point quiz will follow each lesson. Students will successfully complete this course by earning an overall grade of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||25|
|Lesson One: Why Choose Wellness Coaching?||9|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||25|
|Lesson Two: Your First Client is You||10|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||25|
|Lesson Three: How Do I Know if it's Working?||10|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||25|
|Lesson Four: Fact Versus Fiction in Wellness Coaching||8|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||25|
|Lesson Five: Why We Get Stuck (and How to Get Un-stuck)||9|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||25|
|Lesson Six: Body Wellness||10|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||25|
|Lesson Seven: Mind Wellness||10|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||25|
|Lesson Eight: Spiritual Wellness||9|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||25|
|Lesson Nine: Economic WellnessLesson Nine: Economic Wellness||10|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||25|
|Lesson Ten: Staying Balanced in Times of Crisis||9|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||25|
|Lesson Eleven: Ethics of Wellness Coaching||9|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||25|
|Lesson Twelve: Business Strategies for Wellness Coaching||10|
|The Final Exam||58|
- Obtaining Body Wellness
- Wellness Coaching Ethics
- Wellness Coaching: How to Prepare for Your First Client
- All About Mind Wellness
- Wellness Coaching Trivia
- Learning to Control Anger in a Healthy Way
- Managing Diversity Conflicts
- Weight Loss Management and Assessment
- Is Leadership the Same as Supervision?
- Resolving Conflict Between Others
- The 3 Basic Listening Models and How to Effectively Use Them
- An Overview of Dealing with Business Taxes
- Tips for Reading Body Language
- An Overview of Business Management
- Human Resources: Employee Recognition, Training and Discipline