Ultimate Excel Bundle
with CEU Certificate*
Only $125.00* - Save $150.00
Course DescriptionThis course bundle includes the following courses:
Learn Excel 2016
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program that comes packaged with the Microsoft Office family of software products. Just like the other programs by Microsoft, Excel can be used for a wide variety of purposes such as creating an address book, grocery lists, tracking expenses, creating invoices and bills, accounting, balance checkbooks and other financial accounts, as well as any other purpose that requires a spreadsheet or table.
This course will cover the many features of Excel 2016 and will teach you how to use them, starting with the simple and working to the most complicated. The good news is that Excel 2016 makes everything easy. By learning how to navigate the program and where to find each feature, operating Excel can become a breeze.
This course will teach you how to:
· Create a spreadsheet
· Format cells, rows, columns, and entire worksheets so they fit and match your data
· Enter data into a spreadsheet
· Use formulas and functions for math, accounting, and totaling.
· Create formulas and functions
· Calculate data
· Create charts and diagrams for your data
· Create data lists and forms
· Create and use pivot tables and pivot charts.
· Work with Excel templates
· Share and protect your worksheets and workbooks
· Use What-If Analysis to determine possible outcomes. For example, sales goals· And much moreThis course was designed to teach you skills you'll need to successfully use Excel 2016. Each lesson contains instructions and illustrations to show you how to use the features, then walks you through step-by-step so you can see how everything is done. You don't need previous experience with Excel to be able to complete this course. This course will start with basic skills, then move forward to more advanced features and techniques. Although you do not need access to Excel 2016 for this course; it is highly recommended.
Excel 2016 Advanced Skills Course
With most software programs on the market today, you can thrive with just a basic knowledge of the tools and options built into the individual program. However, that is not necessarily true when it comes to Excel 2016.
Excel is a complex, yet easy-to-use spreadsheet program that contains a multitude of much-needed tools with very advanced options. While it's true that you can create an attractive spreadsheet and use simple formulas in Excel with very little experience, that is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what Excel can truly do. In order to be able to successfully use the program to create spreadsheets, enter data, and maintain that data, you must have more than basic knowledge. This course gives you the advanced skills you need to be able to fully use the program.
This course is for the intermediate student who has already mastered the basic skills needed to use Excel 2016 and wants to gain more advanced skills to put to work in a business environment or for personal use. This course goes in-depth, using step-by-step instructions to teach advanced techniques to broaden all students' knowledge and use of the program.
In this course, you will learn how to:
· Create outlines in Excel
· Create your own templates
· Work with Sparklines
· Create and manage scenarios
· Use Goal Seek and Solver
· Create, manage, and format pivot tables and pivot charts
· Use the Excel mathematical functions
· Create and write complex formulas
· Perform data lookups
· Create and use IF statements
· Use Excel's data functions
· Create and use data validation rules
· Apply custom and prebuilt conditional formatting
· Work with functions to manipulate strings of text and data
· Create and use macros
· Troubleshoot and audit formulas
· Create pivot tables and pivot charts
· Use queries to import external data
· Import and clean data
· Link and consolidate worksheets and workbooks
· Troubleshoot errors
· And moreVisual Basic for Excel:
Developer tools in Microsoft Office give you the functionality to create custom applications in Excel. These tools require Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). The developer can create custom spreadsheets, workbooks, controls, and even toolbar add-ins for users.
Visual Basic is a specific Microsoft language, so it integrates into any Microsoft productivity tool. This course focuses on Excel customizations and applications. To create these customizations, you first need to learn macros and what they can do for your projects. We then go into modules and custom coded macros. Visual Basic is an object-oriented language, so we show you how to create custom classes that plug into your Excel modules.
This course not only focuses on Visual Basic syntax, but we also focus on working with classes, properties and methods specific to the Visual Basic version for Excel. We show you how to data mine from external source, connect to databases, and even scrape Internet content to include in a local spreadsheet.
We also work with pivot tables, charts and graphs that you can automatically draw and render within an Excel spreadsheet. Later chapters include instructions and tutorials on Sparklines and working with external files. We help you develop skills in error handling to provide better ways to work with errors in your code.
Whether you're new to Excel or just new to the Visual Basic for Application language, this course will help you develop the skills necessary to build custom applications that work with a variety of industries and users.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Feedback
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
Request More InformationHave a question? Check out our FAQ or contact us for more information.
List of Included Courses
Additional Course Information
Choose Your Subscription PlanCourse OnlyOne Course
No Certificate / No CEUs$100for 6 monthsBilled once
This course only
Includes certificate X Includes CEUs X Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 6 months No. of courses 1 courseCertificate CourseOne Course
Certificate & CEUs$125for 6 monthsBilled once
This course only
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 6 months No. of courses 1 coursePlatinum YearlyALL COURSES
Certificates & CEUs$189per yearYou save 50%!Billed once
Includes all 500+ courses
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 12 Months No. of courses 500+Platinum MonthlyALL COURSES
Certificates & CEUs$59 first month$29.00 / each consecutive month thereafterBilled monthly
Includes all 500+ courses
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete Monthly No. of courses 500+