Course Syllabus: How to Choose the Right Dog for You
with CEU Certificate*
Whether you want an exercise partner, a cuddly ball of fluff, or a happy-go-lucky new family member, it's difficult to know what dog will be the right one for
you. With so many to choose from, it's far too easy to make the wrong choice and end up with an unhappy family and an ignored or abandoned dog.
Through this course, you will learn how to properly evaluate your goals in getting a dog, the characteristics you want your dog to have, what you will offer your dog,
and more. This class covers the different breeding groups available and will help guide you through the process of testing and selecting your new best friend.
Lesson 1: Why Are You Getting a Dog?
Lesson 2: Where Will Your Dog Live?
Lesson 3: Who Else Is Getting the Dog?
Lesson 5: How Will You be Paying for This? Part 1
Lesson 6: How Will You be Paying for This? Part 2
Lesson 7: What's Most Important?
Lesson 8: Which Breed is Right for You? Part 1
Lesson 9: Which Breed is Right for You? Part 2
Lesson 10: Which Breed is Right for You? Part 3
Lesson 11: Which Dog is the Right One for You?
|Lesson 1 Assignment||2|
|Lesson 1 Exam||10|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||2|
|Lesson 2 Exam||10|
|Lesson 3 Exam||10|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||2|
|Lesson 4 Exam||10|
|Lesson 5 Exam||10|
|Lesson 6 Exam||10|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||2|
|Lesson 7 Exam||10|
|Lesson 8 Exam||10|
|Lesson 9 Exam||10|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||2|
|Lesson 10 Exam||10|
|Lesson 11 Exam||10|
|The Final Exam||25|
- Pet Ownership Issues: How Will You be Paying for This?
- Picking the Right Dog Breed
- Before You Get a Dog - Consider Your Family Members
- What's Most Important When Caring for a Pet?
- Looking to Own a Dog? Ask Yourself - Where is Your Dog Going to Live?
- Forms For Pet Sitting Business
- The Basics of Wildlife Rehabilitation
- Running a Pet Sitting Business: Keeping it Personal