Every small business owner or new entrepreneur knows that the success of their company will depend largely on the effectiveness of their sales team. After all, if you are not selling something, then you can hardly call yourself "in business" since business is by definition an exchange of goods or services for money. The key to increasing your company's exchange with the buying world rests with your salespeople.
Creating an effective sales team, however, is more than just wanting a good team or hiring strong personalities. In many ways it is an ongoing process and simultaneously a work of art in progress. A team that flows well together, serves the public and the company and is highly motivated for their own purposes is one that will perform and exceed your goals. But there is even more to it.
In this course, you will learn how to conduct a staff search, how to screen your applicants for top selling personality traits, how to avoid character traps by looking for right attitudes and right thinking patterns, how to retain a top seller and much more. This course addresses generational and cultural concerns along with issues of sex in the workplace. We will cover issues of motivation which vary depending on personality and age as well as how to find the best and the brightest for your company. At the end of this course, you will know what to look for in top salespeople, how to recruit them and how to retain them.
Lesson 1 : Initiating A Staff Search
Lesson 2 : Screening for MMFI
Lesson 3 : Right Thinking
Lesson 4 : The Performance Personality
Lesson 5 : Enthusiasm and Motivation
Lesson 6 : Motivated to Sell
Lesson 7 : Cultural and Generational Concerns
Lesson 8 : Hiring the Opposite Sex & Sex in the Workplace
Lesson 9 : The Best and The Brightest
Lesson 10 : Courting and Engagement
Lesson 11 : Selling To The Seller
Lesson 12 : Making A Great Sales StaffLesson 13 : Keeping A Great Sales Staff
A brief 25 pt. quiz will follow each lesson. Students will successfully complete this course by mastering all learning outcomes with 70% or higher overall grade.
|Quiz for Lesson 1 : Initiating A Staff Search||10|
|Quiz for Lesson 2 : Screening for MMFI||8|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||5|
|Quiz for Lesson 3 : Right Thinking||9|
|Quiz for Lesson 4 : The Performance Personality||10|
|Quiz for Lesson 5 : Enthusiasm and Motivation||9|
|Quiz for Lesson 6 : Motivated to Sell||9|
|Quiz for Lesson 7 : Cultural and Generational Concerns||9|
|Quiz for Lesson 8 : Hiring the Opposite Sex & Sex in the Workplace||9|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||2|
|Quiz for Lesson 9 : The Best and The Brightest||9|
|Quiz for Lesson 10 : Courting and Engagement||9|
|Quiz for Lesson 11 : Selling To The Seller||9|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||2|
|Quiz for Lesson 12 : Making A Great Sales Staff||10|
|Lesson 13 Assignment||5|
|Quiz for Lesson 13 : Keeping A Great Sales Staff||10|
|The Final Exam||61|
- Techniques for Recruiting a Talented Salesperson
- Searching for the Right Salesperson - Where to Begin?
- Common Characteristics Great Salespeople Share
- Different Cultures and Great Salespeople
- Key Qualities of a Successful Salesperson
- Business Management: Benefits of Teamwork
- Internet Marketing: How To Deal with Personal Writings, Opinion Pieces and Blogs of Your CEO
- The Nuts and Bolts of Business Administration
- Handling Issues in Managing a Help Desk for Business
- The Role of Online Marketing in Running an Online Business
- How to Set Up an Effective Help Desk
- Identifying and Prioritizing Needs and Risks in Strategic Planning
- Understanding the Basics of Kaizen
- How to Write a Professional Business Letter
- Do You Have What it Takes to be a Product Manager?