PowerPoint 2016 is a presentation creator that can be used to create stunning slideshows and basic videos. It can also be used to create slide presentations, handouts, transparencies, and much more. While creating presentations using some programs can be complicated, Microsoft makes using PowerPoint easy by taking advantage of the Office Ribbon and easy-to-use tools.
- Navigate the PowerPoint 2016 interface
- Create new presentations from scratch – or by using beautiful templates
- Add text, pictures, sounds, movies, and charts to your presentations
- Format the objects that you add to your presentations
- Design slides using themes, colors, and special effects
- Animate objects on slides to bring them to life.
- Add special effects to slide transitions to spice up your presentations
- Work with Master Slides to make editing your presentation easy
- Set up slide shows and rehearse timings for your slides
- Collaborate easier than before using PowerPoint 2016.
- And much more!
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Identify what makes up a presentation.
- Demonstrate applying themes and layouts to slides.
- Demonstrate working with objects.
- Summarize entering, editing, and formatting text.
- Describe working in outline view.
- Describe inserting pictures, graphics, shapes, and other things.
- Demonstrate inserting tables into presentations.
- Demonstrate adding sound and video.
- Describe adding transitions and animation.
- Demonstrate printing and running slide shows.
- Demonstrate saving, sharing, and exporting presentations.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Assignment 1||1 points|
|Exam 1||8 points|
|Assignment 2||1 points|
|Exam 2||10 points|
|Assignment 3||1 points|
|Exam 3||10 points|
|Assignment 4||1 points|
|Exam 4||10 points|
|Assignment 5||1 points|
|Exam 5||10 points|
|Assignment 6||1 points|
|Exam 6||10 points|
|Assignment 7||1 points|
|Exam 7||10 points|
|Assignment 8||1 points|
|Exam 8||9 points|
|Assignment 9||1 points|
|Exam 9||9 points|
|Assignment 10||1 points|
|Exam 10||10 points|
|Assignment 11||1 points|
|Exam 11||9 points|
|Assignment 12||1 points|
|Exam 12||10 points|
|Assignment 13||1 points|
|Exam 13||10 points|
|Assignment 14||1 points|
|Exam 14||10 points|
|Assignment 15||1 points|
|Exam 15||10 points|
|Assignment 16||1 points|
|Exam 16||10 points|
|The Final Exam||40 points|