Want to learn more about the Pinterest world? You are not alone! Millions of people have sent Pinterest membership numbers sky high. The site is growing in leaps and bounds and people far and wide want to learn how to get in on all the fun. That's what this course is all about!
In this course you will learn what Pinterest is, the history of the social media site, pinning tips and tricks, various ways people use it, pinning with a purpose, how non-profit organizations can use Pinterest to further their cause, how businesses can gain from using Pinterest, and other juicy details. Not only will you know how to join over 50 million other Pinterest users, but you will know how to get followers, find friends, leave comments, and increase your chances of getting items re-pinned.
Learning everything you need, and want, to know about Pinterest, you
will be ready to either take your current Pinterest account to the next level,or hit the ground running to create a successful account. Whether you are someone who wants to use it for fun or a business who wants to increase sales, the information in this course is invaluable for getting the most out of your Pinterest experience!
Lesson 1: Welcome to the Pinterest World!
Lesson 2: How to Create a Pinterest Account
Lesson 3: Pinning Tips and Tricks
Lesson 4: Hobbies, Ideas and Fun
Lesson 5: Using Pinterest for a Purpose
Lesson 6: Pinterest for the Non-Profit
Lesson 7: Pinterest for Business
Lesson 8: Other Things to Consider
Lesson 9: Pinterest Success
|Lesson 1 Exam||10|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 2 Exam||10|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 3 Exam||10|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 4 Exam||10|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 5 Exam||10|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||5|
|Lesson 6 Exam||10|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||5|
|Lesson 7 Exam||10|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||5|
|Lesson 8 Exam||10|
|Lesson 9 Exam||9|
|The Final Exam||35|
- The Most Useful And Overlooked Functions in Excel 2019
- All About Graphics in Adobe InDesign
- Adobe After Effects: Working in 3D and other Advanced Editing Techniques
- Getting Started with Adobe InDesign
- How to Import Media and Audio into Adobe Captivate
- Final Cut Pro X: Using Transitions, Titles, and Generators
- How to Use Tables in Word 2019
- What is Microsoft PowerPoint 2019?
- How to Create Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts in Excel 2019
- After Effects: How to Use Text and Shapes