Testimonials for Intro to PC Troubleshooting and Repair
We're sorry, this course is no longer open for enrollment.
- "The Complete course was very helpful." -- Samuel A.
- "The instructor was great! Enjoyed it all!" -- Deborah C.
- "The course is well organize as well as the instructor. He is awesome. What was most helpful was the manner in which it gives step by step instructions to subject." -- Godfred B.
- "Great Instructor." -- Joann B.
- "I enjoyed taking the class, and thank you very much. Hope to take another course with you." -- Darryl L.
- "Very helpful and responsed to my e-mails very quickly." -- Rick D.
- "Enjoyable course and the instructor was very good." -- Nathan W.
- "I've learned to troubleshoot my own computer which I think is of great value. It's way to expensive to bring it to a technician all the time." -- Margaret M.
- "I like the courses, it gives you knowledge that you need to start and refresh your memory." -- Gilbert M.
- "Very easy to learn from." -- William G.
- "Terms was so helpful and the instructions were great to understand." -- Darlene D.
- "It was liberating to learn how to troubleshoot and repair my computer and I will continue to refer to my notes when I encounter difficulties with my computer. Thanks." -- Jean S.
- "I am happy and thank you and the Instructor." -- Keith M.
- "This is an excellent instructor. I have found him to be very thorough and also provided any additional information that he felt would enhance the class experience." -- Barbara M.
- "Great and very knowledgeable." -- Denise T.
- "All of it helped greatly." -- Sonja M.
- "Being a first time online user, the entire course was a great experience. I am a computer hobbyist and any and all computer related material is useful." -- Michael P.
- "Highly recommend this course and the instructors are attentive so the students are not waiting very long for the results of assignments and exams." -- Loida L.