- Navigate Outlook
- Create and format emails
- Organize emails into folders
- Create folders
- Use the Calendar module
- Add appointments, meetings, and events to the calendar
- Use the Task module to manage your to-do list
- Add contacts to address books
- Create address books
- Create notes
- Add images and charts to emails
- And much more
This course focuses on teaching new users how to use all the features of Outlook 2019. First, we'll explore the basic ways Outlook can be used to create emails and format them according to certain standards. With Outlook, rich text formatting can be used as well as HTML. We cover creating emails with integrated images, graphs and stylized text so that your emails stand out from the vast sea of other plain text messages.
Next, we will work through all the amazing collaboration features of Outlook. We cover important Outlook components such as the calendar, scheduling tasks and sharing them with other coworkers. With Outlook, you can also automate incoming and outgoing emails using rules, which we cover step-by-step to help you manage and organize your inbox.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Describe what an email client program is and what the capabilities and functions of MS Outlook are.
- Describe different way you can configure Outlook to work with email providers.
- Demonstrate creating and sending email messages.
- Demonstrate formatting text and paragraphs.
- Recognize reading email headers in Outlook.
- Summarize methods for organizing mail.
- Demonstrate working with address books and contacts.
- Identify out of office messages.
- Demonstrate working with graphics and pictures.
- Describe using the calendar.
- Demonstrate setting reminders.
- Demonstrate working with tasks.
- Demonstrate creating rules.
- Demonstrate sharing and alerts.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Motives for Taking this Course||2 points|
|Lesson 1 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 2 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 3 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 4 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 5 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 6 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 7 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 8 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 9 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 10 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 11 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 12 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 13 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 14 Quiz||10 points|
|Lesson 15 Quiz||10 points|
|The Final Exam||65 points|