Operations Management is a dynamic field in which individuals with the right skills, knowledge and talent can take a business to new heights and have a direct impact on daily operations and company profitability. Nearly 40% of all jobs are in the area of Operations Management. These challenging positions require business personnel who know accounting, statistics, finance, risk management and love to make tough decisions.
This course provides a concise review of Operations Management and would be of value for any aged individual pursuing a career in this area. Information provided is applicable to all operations management fields, from manufacturing and sales to food service and financial services. In any industry, operations managers decide who, what, when, where and why based on experience, intuition and analysis of a wealth of information. Each lesson breaks down what you need to know and what to do with it.
Learn what you need to know about operations management to be more effective in your job or prepare yourself for the future. This course covers such critical topics as:
- Operations Management and the Organization
- Operations Strategy
- Decision-Making in Operations Management
- Product and Service Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Operations Scheduling
- Management of Quality
- Facilities Planning and Management
Operations managers deal in an ever-changing world that presents both challenges and opportunities. Take this course in order to learn and be prepared in the world of operations management.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Define operations management and the organization.
- Summarize operations strategy.
- Determine the decision making in operations management.
- Summarize operations and supply chain management.
- Summarize inventory management.
- Summarize forecasting in operations management
- Summarize operations scheduling, management of quality, and facilities planning in operations management
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|An Introduction||1 points|
|Lesson 1 Exam||9 points|
|Lesson 2 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 3 Exam||9 points|
|Lesson 4 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 5 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 6 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 7 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 8 Exam||11 points|
|Lesson 9 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 10 Exam||10 points|
|Final Exam||70 points|