In the professional world, there are a lot of things that can contribute to the success or failure of a business. Many of these things are tied to the way in which the business is operated. Poor management and guidance from those in charge, and the entire business can topple in a matter of days. It is imperative that those who are responsible for a business or company ensure that they have everything they need to do their work successfully.
So how can this be done? With leadership.
Anyone can claim to be a leader, but you have to have the right skills and experience to get the job done. Businesses are dependent on their leadership for success, and those individuals are the lifeblood of the staff. They are often members of management, responsible for overseeing everything and everyone on a daily basis.
If you are a manager and you want to make sure that you have what it takes to be a leader, then this course is for you. In Leadership Skills For Managers, you will learn about each individual skill that leaders must have for success. These include communication, problem solving, negotiation, organization, and time management. Each section of this course will provide you with the necessary information to develop your leadership skills and use the effectively both in and out of the office.
Not actually a manager? This course can still help you out as you develop your professional abilities in anticipation for leadership positions.
Anyone can be a leader; you just have to try!
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Describe why leadership skills are important to be successful for managers.
- Describe problem solving as a necessary leadership skill.
- Describe team building as a necessary leadership skill.
- Describe how time management and emotional management are important leadership skills.
- Describe the necessary communication skills and techniques needed to be an effective leader.
- Demonstrate networking and interpersonal skills needed to be an effective leader.
- Describe how planning and vision play an important role in leadership skills.
- Describe processes of ethical decision making.
- Describe performance management, delegation and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Course Introduction and Goals||1 points|
|Lesson 1 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 2 Exam||9 points|
|Lesson 3 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 4 Exam||9 points|
|Lesson 5 Exam||9 points|
|Lesson 6 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 7 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 8 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 9 Exam||9 points|
|Lesson 10 Exam||9 points|
|Lesson 11 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 12 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 13 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 14 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 15 Exam||10 points|
|The Final Exam||65 points|