Course Syllabus: Understanding Insurance Types
with CEU Certificate*
In this day and age, it is more important than ever for both individuals and businesses to be covered for the unexpected. Do you know what types of coverage you should have? There are many types to choose from the most popular to the most bizarre.
This course will teach you in depth detail about what types of insurance are available, as well as how insurance works. You will learn about the different types of insurance and the many benefits it can have to your financial health.
Here are just a few topics that are covered in this thorough course: 1) life insurance, 2) health insurance, 3) auto insurance, and much more. You will learn about important topics such as who is covered and how insurance coverage works from beginning to payout.
With the at times shaky financial state of the world, it is more important than ever to protect yourself, your family, and even your business from the unknown. This course will teach you about different types of insurance coverage in great detail.
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: Health Insurance
Lesson 3: Auto Insurance
Lesson 4: Life Insurance
Lesson 5: Gap Insurance
Lesson 6: Accident or Sickness Insurance
Lesson 7: Property Insurance
Lesson 8: Liability Insurance
Lesson 9: Other Types of Insurance
Lesson 10: Conclusion
|Lesson 1 Assignment||2|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||1|
|The Final Exam||49|
- All About Life Insurance and GAP Insurance
- All About Accident or Sickness Insurance and Property Insurance
- Various Types of Insurance
- All About Auto Insurance
- What is the meaning of ethics in business?
- Pros and Cons of Forming a Business Franchise
- Understanding the Basics of Kaizen
- What Exactly is a Case Study?
- Examining the Factors of Independent Consulting
- An Examination of the Relationship between Substance Abuse and the Workforce
- How to Recognize and Remove Personal Financial Commitments when Establishing Your Business Credit
- The Use of Brand Extensions
- The Essentials of Capital Budgeting in Financial Analysis
- An Organization's Financial Reporting Structure Found in Financial Statements