Welcome to "Innovative Thinking" where you will find ways to change your mindset, transform your ideas, and begin to look at the world in a new way. In twelve lessons you are invited to examine and investigate, analyze and synthesize characteristics of innovative thought and action.
Develop innovation skills, learn about different types of innovation and the key factors to make your organization an innovative place to work and grow new ideas. Leaders will discover how to implement these skills into the workplace, to train employees, and to assess the effectiveness of these changes.
Individuals will explore personal issues that stand in the way of more creative and innovative thinking. This course will guide each person toward new ventures, exciting pathways and supply methods for development of your natural strengths in exciting ways.
After taking "Innovative Thinking" you will feel the passion to take the next step in your career. After taking "Innovative Thinking" you will know how to lead others toward more success through different thought paths. Innovative thinking is essential to success in your personal life as well as your business. Get the skills, develop your confidence and become a more interesting person.
Goals and dreams don't happen without working to make them happen. Make this a first step in creating your future. Gain the knowledge and expertise you will need to move to a higher realm in your personal life or in your career, or in your organization. Protect your mind from becoming stagnate by grasping the skill of "Innovative Thinking."
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Define what innovation is.
- Describe three main types of innovation.
- Describe tools and exercises to increase innovation.
- Recognize idea champions, idea incubators, new venture teams, and skunk works.
- Summarize how to develop innovative thinking skills.
- Describe ten ways to generate ideas.
- Describe five ways to narrow down ideas.
- Summarize steps to further refining ideas.
- Determine key factors for an innovative organization.
- Describe 15 barriers to organizational innovation.
- Describe implementation and assessment of innovative ideas.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||1 points|
|Notebook Activity||1 points|
|Exam 1||11 points|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||1 points|
|Exam 2||10 points|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||1 points|
|Exam 3||10 points|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||1 points|
|Exam 4||10 points|
|Exam 5||10 points|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||1 points|
|Exam 6||10 points|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||1 points|
|Exam 7||10 points|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||1 points|
|Exam 8||10 points|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||1 points|
|Exam 10||10 points|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||1 points|
|Exam 12||10 points|
|The Final Exam||51 points|