Course Syllabus: Homeopathy 101
with CEU Certificate*
The course is divided into the following nine comprehensive modules (Lessons), covering the entire aspects of Homeopathy in depth:
- Homeopathy Introduction
- Practicing Homeopathy
- Homeopathic Practices and Medicines in Women's Heath
- Homeopathic Practices and Medicines in Children
- Homeopathic Practices and Medicines Used in Treating Allergies
- Homeopathic Practices and Medicines Used in Sports Medicine
- Homeopathic Practices and Medicines Used in Treating Psychological Problems
- Homeopathic Practices and Medicines Used in Treating
- Homeopathy Resources
To enhance the learning experience of the students, the course material illustrates important points with appropriate visuals and tabular representations. Each chapter has a Question and Answer section that helps the students to review the lessons they learned.
· The beginnings, myths and misconceptions of homeopathy
· Principles of homeopathy
· Problems faced by women that can be treated effectively by homeopathic treatment.
· Homeopathy treatments in treating children's diseases.
· Homeopathic practices and medicines used to treat allergies.
· Some treatments for sports related injuries
· Some treatment for psychological problems
· How homeopathic remedies can work as antibiotics and cure infections and viral conditions.
· Valuable tips to determine a qualified and efficient homeopathy practitioner
A brief 25 pt. quiz will follow each lesson. Students will successfully complete this course by mastering all learning outcomes with 70% or higher overall grade.
Lesson 1: Homeopathy Introduction
Lesson 2: Basic Principles of Homeopathy
Lesson 3: Homeopathic Practices and Medicines in Women's Health
Lesson 4: Homeopathic Practices and Medicines in Children
Lesson 5: Homeopathic Practices and Medicines Used in Treating Allergies
Lesson 6: Homeopathic Practices and Medicines Used in Sports Medicine
Lesson 7: Homeopathic Practices and Medicines Used in Treating Psychological Problems
Lesson 8: Homeopathic Practices and Medicines Used in Treatment
Lesson 9: Homeopathy Resources
|Lesson 1 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 1 Exam||20|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 2 Exam||17|
|Lesson 3 Exam||19|
|Lesson 4 Exam||20|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 5 Exam||20|
|Lesson 6 Exam||20|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 7 Exam||17|
|Lesson 8 Exam||18|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||2|
|Lesson 9 Exam||10|
- What is Mediation?
- Emotional Healing and Other Disappointments
- How Sound Therapy Plays a Role in Relaxation
- How to Identify Unhealthy Relationships
- Deciding Nutritional Goals
- Career Coaching: Helping Clients Use Motivation
- Relationship Help: The Dangers of Trying to Fix People
- How to Boost Your Confidence by Controlling Your Negative and Positive Thoughts
- Stress Management: Managing Changes and Rewards
- How to Control Your Breathing