However, small businesses are not always successful. Oftentimes, a lack of poor financial planning is at fault. Sometimes it's not having the right permits or licenses. Other times, it's simply that you don't know how to manage your time or where to look for help. These should never be a reason for failure.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Determine whether or not home business is right for you.
- Describe home business ideas.
- Describe setting up a business structure.
- Summarize the money requirement for startup costs..
- Develop a business plan.
- Setup your home office.
- Identify time management needs.
- Describe marketing and networking techniques.
- Describe the process of hiring employees.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment - What Business Type Are You Interested In?||2 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 1 : Is a Home Business Right for You?||10 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 2 : Home Business Ideas||10 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 3 : Setting Up a Business Structure||9 points|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||2 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 4 : Money||9 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 5 : Developing a Business Plan||6 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 6 : Your Home Office||9 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 7 : Time Management||10 points|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||2 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 8 : Marketing||9 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 9 : Networking||9 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 10 : Employees||9 points|
|Quiz for Lesson 11 : Home Business Resources||10 points|
|The Final Exam||50 points|