Whether you are in a new or long term romantic relationship, a busy student working with other colleagues, parents struggling to form a connection with your children, or a business person needing to form a relationship of trust with the employer--relationships form the foundation of our lives. Getting along with all these people and creating a positive relationship can be one of life's more difficult challenges.
To have a good relationship or to improve an existing one requires us to use tools and skills that enable us to understand communication styles and perspectives.
In this course you will learn about these skills and gain insight into why people misunderstand us or respond the way they do. We will also examine belief systems and their effect on relationships, as well as discuss unhealthy relationships, what to avoid, relationship games and traps that frequently occur, how a life script is developed and plays a role in forming long lasting relationships, the study of transactional analysis and other skills we can develop to help create more positive relationships.
If you think people are impossible to understand, you may change your mind after working through this course. This study of relationships gives you the knowledge to improve all relationships in your life both--personal and professional.
Lesson 1 : Why Can't We Just Get Along?
Lesson 2 : What Are Healthy Relationships?
Lesson 3 : Unhealthy Relationships
Lesson 4 : What Affects Our Relationships?
Lesson 5 : The Roadmap to Understanding the Madness
Lesson 6 : The Games People Play
Lesson 7 : Life Scripts
Lesson 8 : We Don't Speak the Same Language
Lesson 9 : Creating Healthy Relationships with Children
Lesson 10 : Dealing with Difficult People
Lesson 11 : I Need to Fix You
Lesson 12 : The Art of Acceptance
A brief 25 pt. quiz will follow each lesson. Students will successfully complete this course by mastering all learning outcomes with 70% or higher overall grade.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||2|
|Lesson 1: Why Can't We Just Get Along?||20|
|Lesson 2 : What are Healthy Relationships?||5|
|Lesson 3 : Unhealthy Relationships||5|
|Lesson 4 : What affects our relationships?||4|
|Lesson 5 : The roadmap to understanding the madness.||5|
|Lesson 6 : The Games People Play||5|
|Lesson 7 : Life Scripts||5|
|Lesson 8 : We don't speak the same language||5|
|Lesson 9 : Creating Healthy Relationships with Children||5|
|Lesson 10 : Dealing with difficult people||5|
|Lesson 11 : I need to fix you||4|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||2|
- How to Use Life Scripts to Improve Your Relationships with Others
- How to Identify Common Types of Human Relationships
- The Dynamics of Healthy Relationships
- Relationship Help: The Dangers of Trying to Fix People
- Understanding Relationships:The Games People Play
- An Overview of the Babysitting Business
- The Role of Mindfulness in Battling Addiction
- How to Listen During Lectures
- How to Use Social Media and Other Technologies to Improve Your Conversation Skills
- How to Create a Successful Product Vision
- Identifying and Prioritizing Needs and Risks in Strategic Planning
- The Three Pillars in Kaizen
- What Carl Jung Is Saying
- Strategic Planning: Process Design and Action Guidelines
- Help for Single Parents - What is it Really Like to Be a Single Parent?