Final Cut Pro X is a video editing and movie making software application created by Apple for OS X. Unlike previously released versions of the video editing program Final Cut, Final Cut Pro X is an all-new application. It has been designed from scratch as opposed to redesigned. It also offers features and abilities not found in its predecessor, Final Cut Pro or Final Cut Studio. Final Cut Pro X is a trackless 64-bit application that can use all cores for processing.
This course was created for anyone who wants to learn Final Cut Pro X. It doesn't matter if you already have experience with Final Cut Pro X or are a complete newbie to the software. We will teach you the program from beginning to end so that anyone, regardless of experience, learns all that they need to know to successfully use the program.
- a high school reading level.
No books will be required.
This course will teach you how to:
· Navigate the Final Cut Pro X interface
· Import images, videos, and audio from your computer, iTunes, and more
· Analyze and transcode imported media
· Create a camera archive
· How to create and organize events
· Organize clips into events
· Create collections
· Start new projects
· Add clips to the Timeline by dragging and using the toolbar
· Use the primary and secondary storylines
· Connect clips
· Create compound clips
· Perform edits to clips on the Timeline
· Add audio to the Timeline
· Detach audio from video
· Using the audio meters
· Panning audio
· Recording narration
· Perform color correction on clips
· Add effects to images, video, and audio
· Add transitions
· Add text to clips
· Insert a generator
· Use keyframes to create animation
· Export and publish your finished project
· And more
|The Final Exam||55|
- Using Color Correction in Final Cut Pro X
- How to Use Final Cut Pro X to Organize Media
- Final Cut Pro X: Using Transitions, Titles, and Generators
- Examining Final Cut Pro X
- Process of Keying and Compositing in Film Cut Pro X
- Adobe Premiere: How to Create Sequences
- Getting Started with Crystal Reports
- Overview of MySQL
- Adobe Premiere: Creating Video Effects
- How to Restore and Backup MySQL Databases
- How to Make the Most of Pivot Tables in Excel 2019
- Database Design in MySQL
- What is Adobe Illustrator?
- Starting Adobe Muse CC
- What is Adobe Premiere Pro?