Course Syllabus: Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
- OR -
with CEU Certificate*
with CEU Certificate*
Start Right Now!
Taking multiple courses? Save with our platinum program.
By successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define emotional disturbances and behavioral disorders.
- Describe characteristics of emotional Disturbance/behavioral disorders
- Describe the prevalence of emotional disturbance/behavioral disorders.
- Describe causes of emotional disturbance/behavioral disorders.
- Describe assessment and diagnosis.
- Describe educational placements and services.
- Describe functional behavioral assessment.
- Describe applied behavior analysis and positive behavior supports.
- Describe advocacy for students with emotional disturbance and behavioral disorders, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment: What is this disability?||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 1 Exam||Exam||18|
|Lesson 2 Assignment: Characteristics||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 2 Exam||Exam||42|
|Lesson 3 Assignment: Identification Rates||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 3 Exam||Exam||48|
|Lesson 4 Assignment: Causes||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 4 Exam||Exam||41|
|Lesson 5 Assignment: Evaluation and Assessment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 5 Exam||Exam||33|
|Lesson 6 Assignment: The Results of Placements and Services with Emotional/Behavioral disorders||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 6 Exam||Exam||21|
|Lesson 7 Assignment: Functional Behavioral Assessment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 7 Exam||Exam||38|
|Lesson 8 Assignment: Effective Classroom Strategies||Assignment||50|
|Lesson 8 Exam||Exam||32|
|Lesson 9 Assignment: Improving Outcomes for students with Emotional/ Behavioral disorders||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 9 Exam||Exam||42|
- The Process of Personality Development
- ESL Ideas: Improve Reading Skills by Using the Internet
- Family Life With Autism
- Literacy Importance: Getting Back to the Basics of Reading
- How to Deal with Money and Finance Issues as a Single Parent
- Substitute Teaching Preparation: Classroom Management
- ESL Reading Improvement Strategies: Vocabulary Building
- Solving Classroom Problems: Democratic Discipline
- Understanding Personality Disorders
- Substitute Teaching Preparation: Culture, Procedures and Policies in a School Environment