Online Class: C# Programming
with CEU Certificate*
After you learn the basics, we move on to operators and Boolean logic. These features control the flow of your code, and they can be a source of errors if you don't understand them properly. We cover them in detail, so you understand how to change the flow of your code to dynamically display the right information to your users.
Once you learn linear code, you will then be introduced to more complex concepts including OOP. OOP is a part of several languages, so it's something you'll need to know if you decide to move on to other language platforms. We show you C# methods, which are class object functions specific for OOP.
We then take you through several more OOP concepts including inheritance, polymorphism, interfaces, and abstraction. We also show you how to test and debug your code as well as handle errors and files. All of these concepts are necessary for any programming language, but C# has its own libraries and namespaces.
This course will give you detailed code and instructions that will help give you the knowledge that lets you code any C# program from scratch.
This course will not require you to have previous experience in any particular area but you should be familiar with computer technology.
Lesson 1: What is C# Programming Language?
Lesson 2: C# Language Structure and C# Variables
Lesson 3: C# Operators
Lesson 4: User Input
Lesson 5: C# Strings
Lesson 6: Boolean Logic
Lesson 7: Loops and Arrays
Lesson 8: C# Methods
Lesson 9: Inheritance and Polymorphism
Lesson 10: Interfaces and Abstract Classes in C#
Lesson 11: Debugging and Enums
Lesson 12: Generic Types
Lesson 13: Threading
Lesson 14: Exception and File Handling
All course material will be provided in the lessons and netlinks. There are no required materials to purchase before taking the class.
Each lesson will include a lesson review exam. Students will successfully complete this course by mastering all learning outcomes with 70% or higher overall grade.
|The Final Exam||80|
- Using Interfaces and Abstract Classes in C# Programming
- Avoiding Errors with Exception and File Handling Programming C#
- Implementing User Input in C# Programming
- Interactions in C# Programming: Loops and Arrays
- An Introduction to C# Programming Language
- Using the SELECT Statement in SQL
- How to Add Data and Work with Parameter and Summary Fields in a Crystal Report
- What are Inductor Circuits?
- User Agent Values in jQuery
- A CSS3 and HTML5 Introduction to Responsive Web Design
- Sorting and Filtering Data in Crystal Reports
- Dreamweaver Behaviors
- Resistor Circuits and Ohms Law
- How to Use Conditional Formatting in Excel 2019