Take a look around you. Everywhere you look, you are faced with brands. From the brand of your television to the brand of your car, you are constantly surrounded by brands, and the many products they represent.
In this course, you will go through and learn the entire branding process, from how companies choose their brands, measure their effectiveness, and what strategies they use to keep a brand successful in today's marketplace.
You will also learn about personal and online brands, and how you can build your own personal brand.
In this course you will learn about...
Brands and Brand Concepts
Exploring Brands and Their Positioning
Measurements and Management of Brand Equity
Selecting Brand Elements and Building Brand Equity
Branding and Marketing Strategies
Building a Global and International Brand
Managing Personal Brands
Introducing New Products and Brand Extensions
Rebranding and Cobranding
Troubleshooting Brand Management
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Define what makes a brand.
- Describe brand equity.
- Summarize measurements and management of brand equity.
- Summarize building brand equity, and selecting brand elements.
- Describe branding and marketing strategies.
- Summarize building a global and international brand.
- Summarize managing personal brands.
- Describe online branding.
- Describe re-branding and co-branding.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|An Introduction||1 points|
|Exam 1||10 points|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||2 points|
|Exam 2||9 points|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||2 points|
|Exam 3||9 points|
|Exam 4||8 points|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||2 points|
|Exam 5||10 points|
|Exam 6||10 points|
|Exam 7||9 points|
|Exam 8||8 points|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||2 points|
|Exam 9||8 points|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||2 points|
|Exam 10||9 points|
|Exam 11||9 points|
|Exam 12||9 points|
|The Final Exam||70 points|