Anti Aging Techniques
with CEU Certificate*
Perceptions about aging are changing. Today, people are living longer, happier, and healthier lives. Medical technology and care has increased lifespan by years and sometimes even decades. A growing number of individuals are taking an active part in following antiaging techniques and maintaining lifestyles that keep our bodies in prime physical condition, increases the capacity and function of our brains, and benefits our emotional stability and wellbeing.
Who doesn't want to be as fit, healthy, and vigorous at 75 as we were at 30? In 1900, few individuals lived past 65 years of age. Today, the "new middle-age" is considered to be the mid to late 50s, and individuals are actively living well into their 80s and 90s. Medical advancements, preventative care, information and education have played an enormous role in the prevalence of individuals learning about antiaging techniques that add years to our personal life expectancy. Attitude plays a huge part in how each of us ages, and this antiaging course explores myths and perceptions about aging and how people today are breaking down those barriers and exposing the truth behind it.
When it comes to slowing or stopping the aging clock and maintaining a younger, more youthful appearance, this course also explains the benefits of exercise, the importance of maintaining and increasing brain activity and the vital needs of the body for water, vitamins and minerals. Exploring ancient antiaging remedies as well as understanding the importance of hormones, antioxidants, and the truth about many cosmetic ingredients provides a fascinating and often humorous look into mankind's desperate attempt to find the ever-elusive Fountain of Youth.
- Lesson 1: Appearances, Appearances
- Lesson 2: Move it or Lose it!
- Lesson 3: Cosmetic Wonders
- Lesson 4: Healthy Balances
- Lesson 5: I Know I Should - But I Don't
- Lesson 6: It's All About Attitude
- Lesson 7: The Importance of Nutrition
- Lesson 8: Aging Myths Exposed
- Lesson 9: The Good Old Days
- Lesson 10: Anti-Oxy-What?
- Lesson 11: Hormones - Your Body's Mirror
- Lesson 12: Aging Gracefully
There are no Required Books or materials to take this course.
|Quiz for Lesson 1: Appearances, Appearances||10|
|Quiz for Lesson 2: Move it or Lose it!||10|
|Quiz for Lesson 3: Cosmetic Wonders||10|
|Quiz for Lesson 4: Healthy Balances||10|
|Quiz for Lesson 5: I Know I Should - But I Don't||10|
|Quiz for Lesson 6: It's All About Attitude||10|
|Quiz for Lesson 7: The Importance of Nutrition||10|
|Quiz for Lesson 8: Aging Myths Exposed||10|
|Quiz for Lesson 9: The Good Old Days||10|
|Quiz for Lesson 10: Anti-Oxy-What?||10|
|Quiz for Lesson 11: Hormones - Your Body's Mirror||9|
|Quiz for Lesson 12: Aging Gracefully||10|
|The Final Exam||59|
- The Realities of Cosmetic Wonders
- The Value Placed on Appearances
- The Role of Hormones on Aging
- Nutrition's Impact on Anti-Aging
- Healthier Choices versus Personal Rationalizations
- How to Prepare for Meditation
- How to Cope with Stress in the Home
- All About Economic Wellness
- Spiritual Counseling Methods: Self-Hypnosis/Trance
- Wellness Coaching Trivia
- How to Grow a Flower Garden
- Expressions of Anger: Passive Aggressive Behavior
- Your Internal Stressors: The Repercussions of Ignoring Stress
- Understanding the Behavior of Anger
- How to Manage Stress Over Monetary Issues