Online Class: Adobe Captivate
with CEU Certificate*
Adobe Captivate 9 is a responsive authoring tool that allows you to create eLearning content, such as eLearning courses, software demonstrations, branched scenarios, games, quizzes, and screencasts. The files you create in Adobe Captivate 9 can be exported to MP4 and played in media players, as well as uploaded to websites.
This course was designed to teach you skills you'll need to successfully use Adobe Captivate 9. Each lesson contains step-by-step instructions and demonstrations to teach you how to use the program. Each lesson builds on the next so that you see the program in-use and learn how to use it with the help of step-by-step instructions.
You will learn how to:
· Create new projects and open existing ones
· Choose a theme for a project
· Add slides
· Add text captions
· Record screenshots, demonstrations, assessments, and more
· Add objects such as highlight buttons, rollover images, and rollover captions
· Edit object styles
· Add and edit images, characters, and other assets
· Record and add audio and video to your projects
· Create an add interactivity to your projects
· Create quizzes
· Publish your projects
· And more
You do not need previous experience with Adobe Captivate to successfully complete this course. This course will start with basic skills, then move forward to more advanced features and techniques. In addition, you do not need access to the program to successfully complete the course either. However, a free trial of Adobe Captivate 9 is available on the Adobe website. No credit card is required for the free trial.
You should have a high school reading level and be competent in basic computer usage and terminology.
You should also have a working version of Adobe Captivate in order to complete the assignment activities.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Adobe Captivate 9
Lesson 2: Getting Familiar with Adobe Captivate 9
Lesson 3: Recording Your Screen in Captivate
Lesson 4: Working with Objects, Object Styles, and Timing
Lesson 5: Working with Images and Shapes
Lesson 6: Pointer Paths, Highlight Buttons, and More
Lesson 7: Creating Rollovers and Zoom Areas
Lesson 8: Adding Interaction
Lesson 9: Creating Quizzes on Adobe Captivate 9
Lesson 10: Importing Audio into Adobe Captivate
Lesson 11: Finishing Up Your Project
All course material will be provided in the lessons and netlinks. You should have a working version of Adobe Captivate installed on your computer so you can do the assignment activities.
Each lesson will include a lesson review quiz along with an assignment. Students will successfully complete this course by mastering all learning outcomes with 70% or higher overall grade.
|Course Project: Part 1||2|
|Course Project: Part 2||2|
|Course Project: Part 3||2|
|The Final Exam||200|
- Screen Recording with Adobe Captivate
- How to Import Media and Audio into Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Captivate Tools Pointer Paths, Highlight Buttons, and More
- How to Add Quizzes and Other Interaction with Adobe Captivate
- How to Work with Images and Shapes Adobe Captivate
- Database Design in MySQL
- Adobe Premiere: How to Use Multiple Cameras
- Make Your Spreadsheets Pop with Sparklines in Excel 2019
- The Process of Creating Menus and Links within Your Site Using Muse CC
- Applying Filters and Using Other Tools in Photoshop Elements 15
- How to Use Get and Transform to Perform Queries in Excel 2019
- Understanding Advanced MySQL Concepts
- Working in Your Workspace in Adobe Photoshop InDesign
- Creating Photobooks with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- What is Adobe Premiere Pro?