Recovering from Addiction
Interested in learning more? Why not take an online class in Understanding Addictions?
If you are addicted to drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes and want to change, you need to commit to change and to set yourself up to succeed
- Addictions Health Risks
- How to Strengthen your Motivation when Dealing with Addictions
- Avoiding Relapse in Addiction Recovery
- Definition of Addictions
- The Role of Mindfulness in Battling Addiction
- How to Manage Stress Over Monetary Issues
- What is the 'Minimum Necessary' Policy in HIPAA?
- Practicing Positive Parenting by Fostering Emotional Intelligence
- Introduction to Weight Loss Management
- Wellness Coaching: How to Prepare for Your First Client
- The Role of Exercise in Nutritional Studies
- Pros and Cons in Single-Parent Families
- Who is Covered under HIPAA?
- Self-Esteem Building During the Elementary and Middle School Years
- All About Mind Wellness