Adhering to HIPAA Administrative Requirements
Interested in learning more? Why not take an online class in HIPAA Compliance?
In this article, we will cover the administrative responsibilities that must be carried out by health care practitioners and facilities to be considered in compliance with HIPAA
- HIPAA: Health Information that is Protected by Law
- HIPAA: Disclosure Authorization Language
- What is HIPAA?
- HIPAA Enforcement and Penalties
- What is the 'Minimum Necessary' Policy in HIPAA?
- A Career as a Medical Assistant
- A Closer Look at the Physical Health of Seniors
- Processing Healthcare Insurance Claims
- A Resident's Rights in a Nursing Home
- Understanding the Digestive System
- ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines - Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Puerperium (Chapter 15) and Certain Conditions Originating in the Perinatal Period (Chapter 16)
- Medical Secretary Careers
- HIV Infection: Tips for Prevention
- ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines - Diseases of the Circulatory System (Chapter 9) and Diseases of the Respiratory System (Chapter 10)
- Health Issues and Potential Complications of Diabetes and the Elderly