with CEU Certificate
This course provides a complete study of paranormal investigations. Central material is collected in one course that will provide students with a meaningful look into the world of paranormal investigation.
We will begin by supplying information that will prepare you to establish yourself as a leading authority for paranormal investigations. Lessons will then proceed to discuss the technical tools available for ghost identification, exploration of after-life theories, and methods to attain the personal transformation necessary to become more sensitive and perceptive to the energies we need to understand.
These Topics will be included:
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: The Study of the ParanormalIn this lesson we will go over this growing scientific field, how paranormal activites are detected, terminology used, and further academic studies.
Lesson 2: A HauntingIn this lesson, we'll cover what a haunting is, as well as the various types of hauntings you might face. We'll also look into the various degrees of a haunting and what you and the affected family should plan to do next.
Lesson 3: Preparations for InvestigationsThis lesson will focus on four primary objectives: The initial phone call, Making an assessment, Interviewing witnesses and Identifying fraudulent claims.
Lesson 4: Basics of the On-Site InvestigationThroughout this lesson, we'll cover the basics of an on-site investigation, from signs to look out for; equipment to add to your tool box, as well as some commonly trusted procedures protocols for running a first-rate, professional investigation.
Lesson 5: Paranormal DiscoveriesThis lesson will focus on deciding how to deal with the activity found, deciding whether you'll seek to communicate directly with the entities involved or do the job without interacting with them directly.
Lesson 6: Moving ForwardIn this lesson we will cover the particulars of follow-up visits, and also some preventative care tips to help eliminate the possibility of future manifestations.
Lesson 7: Details of Spiritual ToolsThe course will cover the basics of spiritual contact as well as technical tools available for ghost identification.
Lesson 8: The Nature of GhostsSince paranormal research tends to focus on spirits who make themselves known to the living through sounds, sensations, tastes, smells, and apparitions, it is important to understand what is believed about the nature of these ascended spirits.
Lesson 9: Extra Sensory PerceptionThere are many theories and philosophies about ESP. Some feel that ESP is dependent upon environmental and physical factors and some believe that higher perception is not associated with any of our five physical senses.
Lesson 10: Clairvoyance and ClairaudienceClairvoyance is the psychic ability to receive messages from other realms through the imagery that is already present in your mind.
Lesson 11: Mediumship and ChannelingA medium or channel receive information from the spirit world.
Lesson 12: Experiencing the ParanormalIn this lesson, we will prepare for a sitting without using any gadgets or technology, but simply a small group of people interested in contacting the spirit world.
Lesson 13: Preparing For a Paranormal InvestigationWhether your mission is to rule out paranormal activity or to prove it, it is advisable to conduct the investigation with the mind-set of a scientist.
Lesson 14: Nuts and Bolts of a Spirit Contact VigilGathering evidence is the most important part of paranormal research so you need to have the right equipment.
Lesson 15: The Challenge of Evidence GatheringHere is a checklist for a team of paranomal investigators before gathering evidence.
Lesson 16: Further ConsiderationsAlong with respecting the clients confidentiality, there may be times when the paranormal investigator encounters troubled spirits.
Lesson 17: Summing Up the LogisticsThere are a number of steps to follow before starting an investigation.
Lesson 18: Financing Your HobbyInvestigating the paranormal is not generally paid work. To afford the equipment and maintenance, gas, and time that it takes to conduct paranormal investigations can be daunting.
Lesson 19: Ghost StoriesHere are a few stories about the spirit world and sightings.
|Course Title:||Paranormal Investigations: Complete Edition|
|Languages:||English - United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and other English speaking countries|
|Course Type:||How To|
|Instructor:||UniversalClass Staff Instructor|
|Grading Policy:||Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive an online/downloadable CEU Certification documenting CEUs earned|
|Assessment Method:||Lesson assignments and review exams|
|Duration:||Continuous: Enroll anytime!|
|Requirements:||View Technical Requirements|
|Course Fee:||Basic Course: $65.00 (no CEU Certification)|
|with CEU Certification: $90.00|
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define what a paranormal investigation is.
- Describe a haunting.
- Describe preparations for investigations.
- Define the basics of the on-site investigation.
- Describe paranormal discoveries.
- Describe the details of spiritual tools.
- Describe the nature of ghosts.
- Describe extra sensory perception.
- Describe clairvoyance and clairaudience.
- Describe mediumship and channeling.
- Describe nuts and bolts of a spirit contact vigil.
- Summarize the challenge of evidence gathering, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment: Introduction||Assignment||5|
|Lesson 1 Quiz: Introduction to Paranormal Investigation||Exam||50|
|Lesson 2 Assignment: What is a Haunting?||Assignment||10|
|Lesson 2 Quiz: Hauntings||Exam||40|
|Lesson 3 Assignment: The Purpose of the Initial Call||Assignment||10|
|Lesson 3 Quiz: Investigation Essentials||Exam||50|
|Lesson 4 Assignment: Commonly Trusted Policies and Procedures.||Assignment||10|
|Lesson 4 Quiz: The Process of Investigating||Exam||55|
|Lesson 5 Quiz: Finding Evidence of Paranormal Activities||Exam||50|
|Lesson 6 Assignment: Research||Assignment||10|
|Lesson 6 Quiz: Knowing When the Job Is Done||Exam||40|
|Lesson 7 Quiz: Spiritual Tools||Exam||20|
|Lesson 8 Assignment: Signs||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 8 Quiz: The nature of ghosts||Exam||20|
|Lesson 9 Assignment: Developing ESP||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 9 Quiz: Extra Sensory Perception||Exam||18|
|Lesson 10 Assignment: Practicing Clairvoyance or Clairaudience||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 10 Quiz: Clairvoyance and Clairaudience||Exam||19|
|Lesson 11 Assignment: Developing a Plan||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 11 Quiz: Mediumship and Channeling||Exam||19|
|Lesson 12 Assignment: Experimenting with Psychic Tools||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 12 Quiz: Experiencing the Paranormal||Exam||20|
|Lesson 13 Assignment: Create an Interview Template||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 13 Quiz: Preparing For a Paranormal Investigation||Exam||20|
|Lesson 14 Assignment: The Importance of a Vigil||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 14 Quiz: Nuts and Bolts of a Spirit Contact Vigil||Exam||16|
|Lesson 15 Assignment: Identifying and Overcoming Challenges||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 15 Quiz: The Challenge of Evidence Gathering||Exam||20|
|Lesson 16 Assignment: Handling a Troubled Spirit||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 16 Quiz: Further Considerations||Exam||20|
|Lesson 17 Assignment: Equipment Checklist||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 17 Quiz: Summing Up the Logistics||Exam||14|
|Lesson 18 Assignment: Financing Issues||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 18 Quiz: Financing your hobby.||Exam||20|
|Lesson 19 Final Assignment: A Ghost Story worth Investigating?||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 19 Quiz: Ghost Stories||Exam||15|
- Conducting a Paranormal Investigation - A Training Guide
- Ghost Hunting: True Stories of Unexplained Phenomena from The Atlantic Paranormal Society
- How to be a Ghost Hunter
- PSIence: How New Discoveries in Quantum Physics and New Science May Explain the Existence of Paranormal Phenomena
- All About Herbs$55.001.1 CEUs
- Reiki 1st and 2nd Degree$90.002.2 CEUs
- Auras: Viewing, Identifying, and Understanding$65.001.2 CEUs
- Spiritual Counseling 101$65.001.3 CEUs
- Haunted Places 101$60.001.0 CEUs
- Dream Interpretation 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Tarot Cards 101$55.000.9 CEUs
- Chakras 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Chakra Clearing$60.001.1 CEUs
- Reiki 1st Degree$60.001.2 CEUs
- Metaphysics 101$70.001.0 CEUs
- Chakra Meditation 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Reiki Essentials$60.000.3 CEUs
- Reiki Attunements$55.001.1 CEUs
- Reiki Hand Placements$55.000.9 CEUs
- Reiki 2nd Degree$65.001.0 CEUs
- Teaching Reiki$70.001.1 CEUs
- Flower Essences 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Magick Basics$55.000.9 CEUs
- Numerology 101$60.000.9 CEUs
- Wicca 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Paranormal Investigation 201$65.001.1 CEUs
- Astrology 101$60.001.0 CEUs
- Paranormal Investigation 101$55.000.6 CEUs