Digital scrapbooks have blossomed and the trend is growing fast. No longer do you need to store and stash boxes, trays, and files of odds and ends to build your pages. Now, you have an entire craft store right at your finger tips. This course guides you along in the process of learning to use these tools.
You will learn the wonders of digital scrapbook making with the free 30 Day trial of Creative Memories Storybook Creator 4.0 scrapbook making software*. Lessons cover how to upload, crop, and color your favorite family photographs. How to incorporate the magic of text and font, and how to outline and present your story in an exciting and natural flow. Plus much more.
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: The Benefits of Going DigitalIn this lesson, you will learn the following about Digital Scrapbooking: - It's Easy - Save Money, Space, and Time - Increase Your Artistic Opportunities
Lesson 2 : Booting UpThese are the questions you will find answers to in this lesson: - Which Software - Software Basics/ how to get started
Lesson 3: Page Building BasicsIn this lesson you will learn about: - Template Choices - Adding, Deleting, and Changing Pages
Lesson 4: Adding Pictures and TextIn this lesson you will learn about: - Uploading Photos - Framing Photos - Adding Text
Lesson 5: Photo EditingIn this lesson you will learn about: - Cropping Your Photos - Rotating and Zooming - The Quick Fix Tool Box - Convert to Black & White and Sepia - Enhance Color and Light - Use Soft Focus, Blur, and Sharpen
Lesson 6: The Wonderful World of FontIn this lesson, you will learn about: -Preview and select various Font Size and Style -How to Wrap Text -How to Create A Shape with Text -How to Insert a Text Line -How to Insert Fancy Text
Lesson 7: Telling Your StoryIn this lesson, you will learn about: - Theme - Style - Creating an Outline - The Cover Photograph - Introducing Your Characters - Your World in Words
Lesson 8: Adding EmbellishmentsThis lesson will demonstrate how to add paper, shapes, embellishments, fancy text, the process of rubber stamping, how to import personal content and other material.
Lesson 9: Options for Your Finished ProjectIn this lesson you will learn about: - Ordering Your Scrapbook - Converting the Format - Sharing and/or Creating a Slideshow - Printing Yourself - Save Options
Advanced ToolsThis lesson will provide numerous video demonstrations on how to use the gradient tool, matting a round photo, using undo and redo, embossing, using edges, and much more.
Gift Ideas and Other ProjectsPhoto panels, page prints, cards, calendars, wall prints, and other scrapbook projects to make with Storybook.
The Items a Digital Scrapper May NeedIn this lesson you'll learn about: - Your Workspace and Computer - Printers - Scanners
The 12 Best Habits for Digital ScrapbookersIn this lesson you will learn: - The Twelve Best Habits for Digital Scrapbookers
- Digital Photography 101$60.001.7 CEUs
- Photography 101: Beginner to Intermediate$70.001.7 CEUs
- Dreamweaver CS6 and CC$60.001.0 CEUs
- Traditional Scrapbooking 101$54.001.5 CEUs
- Candle Making 101$60.001.0 CEUs
- Yoga 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Feng Shui 101$65.001.4 CEUs
- How To Draw 101$95.001.0 CEUs
- Floral Arrangement 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Interior Design 101$70.001.0 CEUs
- Catering 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Cake Decorating 101$60.001.4 CEUs
- Wedding Crafts and Projects$60.000.6 CEUs
- Soap Making 101$60.000.7 CEUs
- Interior Decorating Made Easy$60.000.8 CEUs