| || || |
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery).
UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
| || |
Even while living in a busy, stressful and increasingly toxic world, you and your loved ones still deserve optimum health, harmony and emotional well being. These states can't necessarily be achieved through taking the latest (and most expensive) pharmaceutical wonder drug. Moreover, you can be in top physical health and have all the outward signs of success, but still feel plagued by negative emotionsworry, frustration, guilt, depression, anger, pressure, lonelinessall signs of a life out of balance. Many people will continue to suffer these burdens as their lot; others will spend massive amounts of time and money using traditional psychotherapies to treat their individual symptoms.
Most, if not all, of these negative states can be resolved merely by taking the time to look inward and restoring balance to your life.
Modern medical researchers are re-discovering what the wise have known for centuries: that the human body--the zenith of evolution--is no mere machine of flesh and blood, but a universe of energy unto itself. This energy regulates virtually everything in our lives--health, love, security, wisdom, communication, focus, self-perception, and more. Each of these is the realm of one of our ten individual Chakrasmetaphysical nuclear reactors' of the body. They not only influence how the outside world influences us, but how we in turn influence the outside world. When any individual Chakra is in a state of balance, we function at a much higher rate of effectiveness in that area. If any individual Chakra is out of balance, that is where problems arise in that area of our lives.
This UniversalClass CHAKRAS course dispenses with new age mysticism and explains each Chakra point in practical layman's terms: what they are, what they can do for you, and what you should do for them. Simple and inexpensive techniques can be used to unblock, cleanse and balance your Chakras and thereby restore balance to your life. Take some time to explore inner space' and you can be rewarded with much higher levels of energy, health, wisdom and love.
Request More Information
Have a question? Contact us for more information.
By successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define what chakras are and their purpose.
- Describe the cleansing and balancing of the Root Chakra.
- Describe cleansing and balancing of the Sacral Chakra.
- Describe cleansing and balancing of the Solar Plexus Chakra.
- Describe cleansing and balancing of the Heart Chakra.
- Describe cleansing and balancing of Throat Chakra.
- Describe cleansing and balancing of the Brow Chakra.
- Describe cleansing and balancing of the Crown Chakra.
- Cleansing and Balancing the Aura (Eight Chakra).
- Summarize other minor chakras.
- Summarize other minor chakras, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
Lesson 1: Chakras: An OverviewWhen many of us in modern Western society hear the word 'Chakra', we either don't have the faintest idea what's being discussed, or we're quick to dismiss the term as 'New Age Mumbo Jumbo', among other descriptions.
Lesson 2: Cleansing and Balancing the Root ChakraThe Root Chakra is the First Chakra, also known as the Muladhara Chakra. Your Root Chakra is centered at the very base of the tailbone.
Lesson 3: Cleansing and Balancing the Sacral ChakraThe Sacral Chakra is the Second Chakra, also known as the Swadhisthana Chakra. (Swadhisthana translates as "One's Own Place").
Lesson 4: Cleansing and Balancing the Solar Plexus ChakraThe Solar Plexus Chakra is the Third Chakra, also known as the Manipura Chakra. (Manipura translates as "Lustrous Gem")
Lesson 5: Cleansing and Balancing the Heart ChakraThe Heart Chakra is the Fourth Chakra, and is the first of the middle Chakras, that govern your internal reality, self-perception, and how you relate to others.
Lesson 6: Cleansing and Balancing the Throat ChakraThe Throat Chakra is the Fifth Chakra, and is also known as the Vishuddha Chakra. (Vishuddha translates as 'purification') Its placement is at the throat, and so governs both the Thyroid gland and communications.
Lesson 7: Cleansing and Balancing the Brow ChakraThe Brow Chakra is the Sixth Chakra, and is also known as the Ajna Chakra. (Ajna translates as 'to perceive') Its placement is at the forehead, slightly above and between the eyebrows.
Lesson 8: Cleansing and Balancing the Crown ChakraThe Crown Chakra is the Seventh Chakra, also known as the Sahasrara Chakra. (Sahasrara translates as 'thousand fold') Its placement is at the very top of the head
Lesson 9: Cleansing and Balancing the Aura (Eight Chakra)Although not always recognized as a Chakra, the Aura, or Auric Field, is more scientifically accepted than Chakras themselves.
Lesson 10: Minor Chakras: The Plantar and Hand ChakrasThe Plantar Chakras are located in the soles of the feet. They represent the grounding of one's energy to the Earth, and have a strong connection to the Muladhara (Root) Chakra.
Lesson 11: Minor Chakras: The Tortoise ChakraThe Tortoise Chakra is the second of the Minor Chakras, and is located in the upper sternum, between the heart and throat Chakras. It represents the focus of mental energy for stability and calm.
Lesson 12: Minor Chakras: the Soma (Moon) ChakraThe Moon Chakra, or Soma Chakra, is the last of the Minor Chakras. It is called the Moon Chakra as it represents the peace and tranquility of the Moon, and can be used to 'mellow out'
|Course Title ||: ||Chakra Clearing |
|CEU Value ||: || |
|Standard ||: || |
Course Adheres to the ANSI/IACET 1-2007 Standard
|Accreditation ||: || |
|Languages ||: ||English - United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and other English speaking countries |
|Course Number ||: ||7550375 |
|Course Type ||: ||Spiritual Education |
|Course URL ||: || |
|Course Rating ||: || |
|Instructor ||: || |
|Syllabus ||: || |
|Grading Policy ||: || |
Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive a CEU Certificate documenting CEUs earned
|Assessment Method ||: || |
Lesson assignments and review exams
|Duration ||: ||Continuous: Enroll anytime! |
|Requirements ||: ||View Technical Requirements |
|Course Fee ||: || |
Basic Course: $35.00 (no CEU Certificate)
| || || |
Choose from 5 Secured Payment Methods
| ||Credit Card Online || ||Credit Card through FAX |
| ||Check/Money Order through Mail || ||Credit Card over the Phone |
| ||PayPal || |
|To use any of these methods you must press the "Join this Course" button on this screen and go through the online registration process in order to generate the correct order form and correctly process your enrollment. All financial information is secured and encrypted using Verisign-approved SSL during transmission. |
Other Related Classes in Spiritual Studies
- Paranormal Investigation 101 This course is designed to give you a deeper insight into the world of paranormal investigation. If you are a skeptic, but possess an open mind, you will discover that paranormal investigation is similar to the process of forensic investigation. Essenti...
- Meditation 101: Learn How to Meditate Meditation is a practice by which a person achieves a greater sense of awareness, wisdom, introspection, and a deeper sense of relaxation. Practiced for millennia, it is the discipline of concentrating on a single object, thought, sound, movement, or o...
- Dream Interpretation 101 Dream Interpretation A dream that is not interpreted is like a letter that has not been opened. ( The Talmud) Across cultures and over the ages -- since the beginning of history -- dreams and their interpretation have both intrigued and bewi...
- Chakras 101 Just what is a chakra? You may have heard the term in a yoga class or seen a chakra massage on your local spa's menu of services, but where did the idea of chakras originate and what associations can be found between chakras and our feelings of health an...
- Yoga 101 Yoga is accessible to everybody. A history of 5000 years is proof of how lasting and magical this exercise art really is. How many other exercises can boast worldwide acceptance? The fact is, over the past twenty years, yoga popularity has increased ...
- All About Herbs Herbs are used for both culinary and medicinal purposes--and sometimes even spiritual purposes. All About Herbs will cover all the basics so that you are ready to explore all of Herbs' many uses. Not only will you learn the history and definitions, but ...
- Astrology 101 Astrology is the study of the relationship between the relative positions of certain celestial bodies and life here on earth. Because the word astrology comes from the Greek words astron, meaning ‘star' and logos, meaning ‘word', we can liter...
- Reiki 1st and 2nd Degree In this course, you will learn the basics of 1st and 2nd Degree Reiki. You will have a foundational understanding necessary for self administering its healing principles, learn how to positively respond to stress, how to relax and to accept happiness, le...
- Auras: Viewing, Identifying, and Understanding Have you ever walked into a room and immediately felt like there was a positive or negative energy present? Has anyone ever walked near and you got the chills and just knew that they were not someone you wanted to be around, or on the flip side, that you...
- Magick Basics Magick exists in hundreds of paths and forms, but all methodologies tend to reach across the lines of what we consider to be physical; most are connected with the idea of manipulating energy, in one form or another. Practicing magick is receiving renewed...
- Flower Essences 101 Flower essences are extremely diluted extracts from flowers that are used to improve the emotional, spiritual, and physical health of people and animals. This type of treatment falls under the umbrella of vibrational medicine and is related to the use o...
- Reiki 1st Degree Reiki is an Eastern healing philosophy, combined with basic universal spiritual principles, which ultimately serves its practitioners very well. It is a practice which honors the holistic needs of the body and spirit and integrates healing principles to ...
- Self Hypnosis 101: Reshaping Your Reality Hypnosis involves the practice of methodically slowing down and relaxing the body's systems until the mind reaches a state of relaxation, or light trance, which allows it to readily accept beneficial suggestions. In this course we will review hypnosis a...
- Metaphysics 101 When the word metaphysics is mentioned, a wide variety of possible meanings springs to mind. For some, it is often considered part of the science of physics; to others, it might mean something mystical; to others still, it might represent a branch of phi...
- Chakra Meditation 101 Chakra Meditation is simple to learn and can take a lifetime to master. This news, however should not keep you from trying it out. Any small effort, a few minutes in your car, shower or before bedtime can be richly rewarded. Think of our bodies as an ene...
- The Art of Breathing 101 The Art of Breathing is a course on utilizing your full breathing abilities in order to improve your day-to-day life. Most of us don't employ our breathing machine fully -- and we will teach you how to do that. From breathing routines to yoga and medita...
- Reiki Essentials Reiki is one of the world's fastest growing healing methods. If it remains unknown and unused, it is most likely because once learned it can be practiced for free and unlike normal medicine requires no additional tools. In this course, we will discuss th...
- Reiki Attunements Reiki is increasingly popular all over the world as a complimentary treatment for both minor ailments and major diseases. More people than ever before are seeking out alternative healing opportunities and many turn to Reiki because of its successful repu...
- Reiki Hand Placements Effectively channel Universal Energy into a powerful healing touch by mastering each of the 12 Reiki hand placements. In this course we will also go over the philosophy of Reiki, the components of Reiki and practice of Reiki. We will also learn what the...
- Reiki 2nd Degree This course is intended for the individual with an understanding of the basic beginnings of the healing powers of Reiki, but is ready to seek a greater understanding of attunement and the flow of directed energy from the provider to the receiver. The fi...
- Teaching Reiki Teaching Reiki will provide a guide that all three levels of Reiki instructors can use in helping their students learn Reiki. This course will begin with an introduction of the practice of Reiki and study Reiki concepts that will lead to more meaningful...
- Relaxation 101 In this course we will discuss the art behind relaxation techniques. You will learn a variety of techniques to help you learn how to relax. In today's Western world, stress is a constant companion leading to chronic illness and disease, increased dissati...