| || || |
Learn the Fundamentals of Career Coaching!
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery).
UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
| || |
With the job market becoming seemingly impossible to crack, career coaches are more important than ever.
This online course will teach students the basic of career coaching, including the definition of career coaching, the ethics, how to find clients, how to assess client needs, matching a client to their true calling, improving the work life of a client, helping clients find new careers, using road maps, uncovering client motivation, client branding strategies, interview advice, negotiating for a better benefits package, teaching a client to be successful in the long term, and how to ensure career coaching career success.
These career coaching lessons include checklists, examples, and clearly outlined steps to ensuring a career coach is ready for any client and any situation.
By learning the basics of coaching, the student will be able to start their own career coaching business, helping others find the work which truly sustains them – while also helping their own career goals. From the basics of finding clients, to helping them, and to insuring their success, this career coach course offers a self-paced, self-study opportunity to become a career coach who guides clients to their true vocation or just to a happier work life.
Request More Information
Have a question? Contact us for more information.
By successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define what a career coach is.
- Define the ethics behind career coaching.
- Describe the necessary training needed to become a great career coach.
- Determine methods for finding the right clients.
- Assess your client's needs.
- Help your clients find their calling.
- Define ways to help clients make the best of your current professional situation.
- Develop strategy plans to help clients find new job opportunities.
- Create road maps.
- Help your clients find what motivates them.
- Brand your clients.
- Train your clients for better job interviewing skills.
- Show your clients ways to make more money, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
Lesson 1: What Does Being a Career Coach Mean to You?Lesson Objective: Learn what a career coach is and how you can be effective in your role as one.
Lesson 2: The Ethics of Career CoachingLesson Objective: To learn more about the ethics of coaching and how to ensure clients are treated in an ethical manner.
Lesson 3: Do You Have the Right Training for Career Coaching?Lesson Objective: To learn what training can be helpful to support a career coaching career.
Lesson 4: Finding Career Coaching ClientsLesson Objective: To learn how to find career coaching clients using various marketing techniques.
Lesson 5: Assessing a Client's NeedsLesson Objective: To learn how to assess clients' needs in order to best serve them.
Lesson 6: Helping Clients Find Their CallingLesson Objective: To help clients understand what their true calling, or vocation, might be.
Lesson 7: For the Client Who Just Wants to Be Happier at WorkLesson Objective: To learn how to help clients who just want to be happier at work.
Lesson 8: Strategy Plans for Finding a New JobLesson Objective: To learn how to help a client who wants to find a new job or career path.
Lesson 9: Road Maps and Coaching Go Hand in HandLesson Objective: To learn about road maps and how to use them in your coaching.
Lesson 10: Helping Clients Find What Motivates ThemLesson Objective: To help clients learn what motivates them in their career path.
Lesson 11: Branding Your ClientsLesson Objective: To learn why branding is an effective tool for building career success with your client.
Lesson 12: Teach a Client to Ace the InterviewLesson Objective: To learn how to coach a client to give a great interview.
Lesson 13: Making More MoneyLesson Objective: To learn how to help clients secure more money for the position for which they are hired.
Lesson 14: Teaching a Client That They Can Make Money and Be HappyLesson Objective: To learn how to coach clients to be happy with their new position, now and in the future.
Lesson 15: The Future of Career CoachingCareer coaching seems to be a hot market in the economy today, as more people than ever are searching for jobs and needing help in order to find the job that truly fits their skills and personality.
|Course Title ||: ||Career Coaching 101 |
|CEU Value ||: || |
|Standard ||: || |
Course Adheres to the ANSI/IACET 1-2007 Standard
|Accreditation ||: || |
|Languages ||: ||English - United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and other English speaking countries |
|Course Number ||: ||8900054 |
|Course Type ||: ||Professional Development |
|Course URL ||: || |
|Course Rating ||: || |
|Instructor ||: || |
|Syllabus ||: || |
|Grading Policy ||: || |
Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive a CEU Certificate documenting CEUs earned
|Assessment Method ||: || |
Lesson assignments and review exams
|Duration ||: ||Continuous: Enroll anytime! |
|Requirements ||: ||View Technical Requirements |
|Course Fee ||: || |
Basic Course: $40.00 (no CEU Certificate)
| || || |
Choose from 5 Secured Payment Methods
| ||Credit Card Online || ||Credit Card through FAX |
| ||Check/Money Order through Mail || ||Credit Card over the Phone |
| ||PayPal || |
|To use any of these methods you must press the "Join this Course" button on this screen and go through the online registration process in order to generate the correct order form and correctly process your enrollment. All financial information is secured and encrypted using Verisign-approved SSL during transmission. |
Other Related Classes in Career Training
- Effective Communication 101 Communication influences all factors of your life. From daily interactions with strangers on the street to the way you present yourself in the board room, the way you communicate is a reflection of who you are and the way you establish relationships with...
- Business Management 101 Introduction to Business Management The world of business management offers an array of career opportunities unparalleled among income earning possibilities. Industries from mining to waste disposal have management-level positions in many companies. ...
- Life Coaching 101 Coaching has long been an accepted method of improving performance, specifically in sports. The excellent results shown in the sports arena have been expanded to those in executive positions in business. For the last fifteen to twenty years, many mo...
- Wellness Coaching 101 Wellness coaching is a relatively new field, intriguing anyone who desires to get all areas of their life into balance. This Wellness Coaching course is a general survey course designed to give you a well-rounded introduction to this exciting discipline....
- Home Business Owning a home business can be one of the most rewarding career moves you will ever make. Not only do you get the freedom of answering only to yourself, but our increasingly Internet-savvy society makes reaching out to worldwide consumers easier than ever...
- How to Be Your Own Life Coach You really don't need someone else to help you transform your own life. You can take charge yourself! A life coach will provide great motivation, encouragement and hopefully wisdom, but at the end of the day it is still just you who will need to do the ...
- Business Analysis 101 How can you make a significant difference in your organization? One way is to be part of a project that improves the company's performance or launches it in a new direction. The business analyst (BA) plays a key role in the development and execution of ...
- Introduction to Six Sigma Six Sigma is a methodology of implementing a highly successful project, or producing a high quality product or service, using techniques and principles that ensure excellence. The Six Sigma methodology incorporates many years of studying best practices i...
- Small Business Guide Starting and operating a business is a minefield of rules and regulations. The regulations set in the moment you decide to start your own business. You need to get licenses and permits from the authorities. There are restrictions on the type of business ...